• Register Today It's free!

fabtech vs camburg?

04edge57

Reaction score
City, State
riverside ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 ranger edge
hey guys i got on 04 edge and im lookin for a lift... i have realy thought about the 3" spindle lift from fabtech then i have REALLY thought about the camburg entry level 6.0 and a deaver setup in the back with bilstiens all the way around... i wanted to get some opinions on the fab tech even though its cheaper and not as nice...

what i really want to know is:

can it take a beating?

how nice is the ride?

will the ball joint take a **** on me?

will it give me extra travel?

anything just let me know

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

can it take a beating? yes, then it will break

how nice is the ride? not that good

will the ball joint take a **** on me? yes!

will it give me extra travel? yes!

Besides your comparing apples to grapes!!!!!!!

can it take a beating? yes, then it will break

how nice is the ride? not that good

will the ball joint take a **** on me? yes!

will it give me extra travel? yes!

Please dont pass on bad info that you have no clue about.

To the original poster, there are a few simple things you can do with the fabtech spindles to make them stronger. Also with the spindle i would recommend a fabbed uniball upper arm which i can get you. The Camburg 6.0 kit is a very nice kit, but pricey. And even then you are still using the stock lower ball joint.

The key with the fabtch spindles is pressing out the snouts and pressing stock ones in. I've had fabtech spindles for years and that is the only issues ive ever had with them. And my truck see's abuse that makes most cower and hide in the garage.

I will shoot you a PM with some other options since you are local which makes it easier.

Fabtech use to make great stuff, but then they went to commercial. Camberg is a better product now.;)

Back