NWExplorers BBQ | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NWExplorers BBQ

Bumpity, Bump, Bump, Bump

It's been a few days since last entry, I just didn't want this to get lost in the rest of the threads....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm just your West-sound moral support...

Hey, I just didn't want it forgotten....

I'll help keep it at the top.....

Ryan

Thanks for the invite Albino! I obviously don't spend a whole lot of time cruising the message boards anymore, so I was totally out of the loop!

So this is planned for March 26th, the day before Easter right? I'm headed down to Kirkland for Easter, so I might just have to take that Saturday off work and spend some time with you guys!

I have a ****tail party to attend the night before, so hopefully I'll be fully functioning by 11AM on Saturday! :D

So, put me down as a tentative YES for the BBQ. I'll have to veryify things at work and discuss with my significant other. I'm excited, I hope I can make it!

Alright, I'm in! My boyfriend and I both requested the day off work, so we'll be there. I guess this means I'll have to wash the X... :D

If anyone knows of anything going on that night, we'll probably be down for that as well. Might have a few "locals" to join us too.

That's great Gina! :thumbsup:

I have the count at 11 with another 'maybe';

Spdrcer34-he
Spdrcer34-she
Tytanutt
Dreamr
Arsoul
Albino (me)
Alaskan Jack
Jrgaylor
Greenbeer
Snowexploder
Gina
and maybe;
Siekyre

Directions will be forthcoming with pictures so you don't drive past.

Does anyone know of anyone else we need to E Mail?

DiffWhackDaddy is still in Japan
ld50 can't make it

How about more Oregon folks??

We just gotta keep jrgaylor and Arsoul away from Spdrcer-he. He'll be so low they will think he's a log and try to drive over them. :D

BTW Bryce, Joe is using your axel so you have to flip him for it :roll:

Albino 94LTD said:
BTW Bryce, Joe is using your axel so you have to flip him for it :roll:

:( The nice D30?

So that's why he sent me a link to that D44 today :D

Tis' OK though, for me getting an SAS still a misty dream. But Oh do I ever have a lot of those. First a Toyota :D . After all if I destroy a Yota it won't hurt my feelings nearly as bad as destroying a Ford :p .

...Um....about a 10% (as of now) chance I could make an appearance with My sister..... (Really far drive for me)

Albino 94LTD said:
That's great Gina! :thumbsup:

I have the count at 11 with another 'maybe';

and maybe;
Siekyre

How about more Oregon folks??

Not a maybe anymore, I'll be there :D

Crankcase said:
...Um....about a 10% (as of now) chance I could make an appearance with My sister..... (Really far drive for me)

Come on Cranky.......Tis not that far.
I haven't been up to Vancouver for a while, but it sems it's only what 30-40 minutes north of Gina in Bellingham. Y'all could do an "international"
caravan. LOL

I won't be THAT low....YET.

But in time I will.

I will have my 2"/3" drop completed by then, and my rims would have arrived by then. But it won't be until I'm done with the re-fi on the house that I'll be able to do the full 5"/6" drop

Maybe it'll be done when we get together again in the summer months.

We still plan on being there. We will bring both our X's.

Ryan

I should be able to make it. I may have to show up with the Ex on the trailer though as it isn't registered or insured yet. I didn't feel the importance of it to sit in my driveway until I got back.

Diff Whack Daddy said:
I should be able to make it. I may have to show up with the Ex on the trailer though as it isn't registered or insured yet. I didn't feel the importance of it to sit in my driveway until I got back.

Welcome back to the states, and were glad you'll be able to make it.

I'm not back yet, but I will be Monday the 14th.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey...

Anybody hungry yet?

Back