pimpedout97x's worklog. body work + bags | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

pimpedout97x's worklog. body work + bags

pimpedout97x

Reaction score
City, State
Tampa, Fl.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Eddie Bauer
only one crappy pic for now, tomorow ill get better pics, and tomorow he should be getting alot done on the rear suspension, by tues it should be working, and i will get a vid if the rear is done by tuesday. basically whats getting done is:

EVERYTHING is getting shaved, (antenna, handles, locks, rear wiper, 3rd brake light, the window trim around the back tail gate window, even the gas cap)

but only things that will be shaved now are the locks, antenna, emblems, everything cept the gas cap and handles (gotta put the solenoids in 1st, and relocate the gas cap)

also, a frenched in lisc plate. i know, how i have it is played out, but that leads into my next thing.....

a cando specialties smoothie rollpan :)

and last but not least, bags. its not gonna lay frame becuase my wall is in the way in the back. before i did the wall i planned on laying frame, but its all good, ill still be happy.

EDIT: im also shaving the eddie bauer flares and running boards, so if anyone wants them, let me know. i need some XLT running boards!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

subscribing,,,,

:)

wallout6.jpg

wallout5.jpg

DSCF0688.jpg

DSCF0687.jpg

DSCF0686.jpg

DSCF0685.jpg

DSCF0684.jpg

DSCF0683.jpg

DSCF0682.jpg

DSCF0694.jpg

Hell ya

:)

tri. 4 link made by slammedxonair

re-6 slam specialties bags up front
re-7's out back

not gonna lay frame, but were gonna get it as low as possible...

compressors are 2 viair 450's and an 8 gallon tank

8 SMC 1/2" valves, 5/8" airline.

Subscription form number 2526 submitted -- interested in the 4-link setup (for das off road use ya)

are you selling the flares? Anybody know if they will work with a first gen?

yes i am, and i would think they'd work with any 1st or 2nd gen 4 door explorer...just need to drill holes, and the running boards should bolt up.

someone else prally knows better than me though. but if your interested, let me know

About time son.

hahaha ya it is lol

Oh good heavens man !!!!!!!!!
Get the g.d. chic-fil-a cup off of the back of that Mercades !!!!!!!!! Where are your manners ?

that mercedes doesnt run.

lmao

DSCF0707.jpg

DSCF0706.jpg

DSCF0705.jpg

DSCF0704-1.jpg

DSCF0703.jpg

DSCF0702.jpg

DSCF0701.jpg

DSCF0700.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DSCF0699.jpg

DSCF0698.jpg

DSCF0697.jpg

DSCF0696.jpg

DSCF0695.jpg

DSCF0693.jpg

DSCF0692.jpg

DSCF0691.jpg

DSCF0690.jpg

DSCF0689.jpg

DSCF0731.jpg

Back