Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mounty
Here at 4:00 pm today

temp.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Strewth mate, just abit on the warm side!!!

u guys are hotter than us here in vegas. we actually got rain yesterday and today

Death Valley is cooler today too..........Just sayin' :D

Wow, It was 92 here, I thought that was hot. It was a good day for a float on a raft down the river with a few beers. If it was 110 I would probably go to the walmart and hangout in the A/C.

Not quite as hot in KC. Only 100 deg. It's 95 right now at 10:00 :confused::eek:

Winter can't come soon enough for me.

I am calling off work tomorrow because of this heat. The dew points are hovering in the low 70s, and humidity is so high, we need Gills to breath. Steel is so hot (even early am) that I cant apply paint to it. :(

That was much hotter than Phx was today! We only hit 104 at our place.

Was only in the 80's here is LA today :dunno:

A chilly 100 at our place today. Man Jon, you've got to be dying with that humidity:eek:

I am working in St Louis right now. It hit 104 at the jobsite site today. Heat index put it around 116. Good thing we poured concrete at 9 am then again at 2 pm. By the end of the day I looked like I had jumped in a pool fully clothed. Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit cooler but not much.

I am working in St Louis right now. It hit 104 at the jobsite site today. Heat index put it around 116. Good thing we poured concrete at 9 am then again at 2 pm. By the end of the day I looked like I had jumped in a pool fully clothed. Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit cooler but not much.

Stay hydrated... We sure don't want you dropping from heat exhaustion:eek:

Had -1 degree's c (15 f?) the other day. I felt like a bloody popsicle.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back