The Beginning of the End run (2012 hangover cure) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Beginning of the End run (2012 hangover cure)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That was the X that got me started back on '01 and was retired in~'07 the powertrain and drivetrain are in my Bronco now.

And now,,,,,,

Back to the future???

Attachments

• 9883DVC00232.jpg
    9883DVC00232.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 258

In!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I better call Arsoul???:cool:

In!!!!!!!!!!

Still got the Christmas themed doors mounted. . .?

Hair like a hippy yet? Bro-stache?

Phil - Tell Ryan it'll be a two day event and we need the Chuck - Wagon. . . (And hey, the honeymoon's over fer Chrissakes, come on and run with the fellas. . . )

Paul
'91 Sport

Still got the Christmas themed doors mounted. . .?

Hair like a hippy yet? Bro-stache?

Phil - Tell Ryan it'll be a two day event and we need the Chuck - Wagon. . . (And hey, the honeymoon's over fer Chrissakes, come on and run with the fellas. . . )

Paul
'91 Sport

the green doors lived a short life... along with all but one window...:D

Yeah, the green doors left their windows in the Tenino area, however, I owe a guy $50 and I'll be able to pick up my maroon doors. A little metal work, couple of rattle cans of red and we'll be good.

Currently running the tube doors.

Come get them Kevin, Im gona send the thing to the crusher if no one wants to "save" it.

If my a4ld hangs in for hunting and im fairly.....confident in its quirks then im in!!!... I got great locations if y'all are looking for them.

Nick

I have a trans... you just have to buy the explorer its bolted in.

Where are you thinking? Last year we went up green water.

We should have some snow soon, anyone down for some prerunning?

Chinook Pass and Cayuse Pass are now closed for the winter after several feet of snow fell over the weekend at both locations, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation.

WSDOT said in a press release that crews temporarily closed the passes Nov. 11 due to avalanche danger, but Monday made the decision to shut the passes for good until the spring. Snow and strong winds combined to leave snow drifts blocking both lanes of Highway 410 at Chinook Pass and Highway 123 at Cayuse Pass.

Forrest and I are gona go and look for some snow... thinking it will be easy to find right now:D

Have fun. I'm stuck at home, on call.

Also trying to find a big 'clunk' when applying the brakes. Not good.

Forrest and I are gona go and look for some snow... thinking it will be easy to find right now:D

I got 2" on the ground here at the house, took the commuter out in it for the first time, traction control takes all the fun out of it.

I got 2" on the ground here at the house, took the commuter out in it for the first time, traction control takes all the fun out of it.

You can turn it off, right?

I can in the Lincoln but snow is when I let Laurel drive it. None here yet.

You can turn it off, right?

I can in the Lincoln but snow is when I let Laurel drive it. None here yet.

I do not know of way to turn it off, But I did get it for good MPG and commuting

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back