Here is something a little cool! (Board) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Here is something a little cool! (Board)

My old and new side by side compare shots of a clean X vs. A damaged X

the new one

Back shot

P1010018.jpg

the old one

back shot

P1010679.jpg

the new one

front shot

P1010016.jpg

the old one

front shot

P1010677.jpg

the new one

GOOD Quarter Panel lol

P1010025.jpg

the old one

BAD Quarter Panel lol

P1010678.jpg

Rest "N" Peace "Lindsey" wherever you are :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hmm, i'd rather have the damagd one cus even though it's damaged, it doesn't look too hard to make it half-way decent. besides, i'm not into the shiny "bling bling" wheels on the white one.

Swap over the grill guard.
I'm not big on the rims on the new one. Turn the old X into a trail rig :thumbsup:

Was the old one totaled? Glad to see you keep it in the family.

Nope it wasn't totaled we bought the gray one fresh when it had 128k for $3100 had a est... damage of $2,500 from a local body shop because of lots of welding and reconstruction and cutting and shaping I supposing but I still managed to get $1,400 half of what we paid for the gray one cause I sold it to a body man and he fixed it himself buy now I guess thats been since march and the gray had 151k on it when I got rid of it...eh..at least I got some good miles out of her...Oh well...fair well "Lindsey" wherever you rest...

BTW for anyone that ever wondering the gray one had shackles and TT w/ stock 235's
that was about it for that one except for the glass pack ...PEACE

Happy 08'

BTW the Gray X owned both chevy's that hit it busted the grill/headlight rad/and support on the 99ish 1500 truck and absolutely demolished the front end of a 95ish S10 truck Hood , bumper, fender, assuming maybe a headlight ( bumper was hanging and hood was pushed half way in on the S10 that sorry SOB tried to get more money out of my insurance but they didn't believe him and his pain they knew that one was lying just to try and get more money.

what kind of exhaust was on the damaged one those are big tips what size were those

i think that one was a 18"-24" tip anywere between that size replaced the factory muffler was just a glasspack i may have had an extension i can't remember it was so long ago but that job was only like 80 or 90 bucks if u were wondering and oh yea it was still the factory tube behind the glasspack

oop...the size was 3 and a quarter or 3" can't remember which one something like u'd find on a 5.0 basically (mustang) i mean

kyle how did the exhaust sound on the damaged explorer

like a v6 mustang with dual exhaust not to shappy but just a lil' bit raspy in the real high rpm's but all n all from take off to shifting gears sounded superb for a 100 dollar set up lol

Back