Reaction score
City, State
Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
'17 F-150 FX4
Pop's retirement wheels:

1.gif

2.gif

4.6L V8, loaded, only missing navigation (Pop didn't want it/didn't want to spend $2400 for the option/has a Nuvi/Mom didn't want to spend $2400 for the option/etc.--fairly solid decision on his part) and a bed cover (need to order from a sponsor for him).

I'm jealous, but at the same time, thrilled for him. I still like mine as much as the first time I drove it, so I don't expect to add a twin anytime soon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice he will love it....

That is bad ass!

Can we get some more pictures outside the garage?

Hot color!

That is bad ass!

Can we get some more pictures outside the garage?

Quality sucks as I had to reduce it in PS to fit under the EF size limit. I was too lazy to upload it to my domain.

I've still yet to drive it. We've been doing a little remodeling on my folks' garage and outdoor carport, and my poor '04 is on trailer duty. Today was easy, as we just needed some plywood from Lowes. Tomorrow, I'm going to the quarry to get about two tons of stone.

Of course, the '08's tranny has to break in first. But, I know Pop wouldn't be taking it to the quarry anyway. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 352

That is the awesomest Explorer I have ever saw!

Nice truck Adam!

We still need to get your dad into the Mach for a "test drive"...lol:D

that is one sweet lookin explorer is ur pops plannin on doing any mods to it

Nice truck Adam!

Jeff we want him to enjoy his retirement and not have a heart attack from your driving style :D

I have the exact same one. I've had a ton of adaptive learning related transmission issues with mine but it's still a super fun ride.

It was either buy the 08 STA or buy an 05 and go ape on mods. I really wanted to do an 05 w/ X-charger but the styling on the 08 STA is awesome.

I've got a ton of pics on my cardomain.com page in my sig. I also have an good mod list.

Your dad has a sweet truck Adam

Nice truck Adam!

I'll let you know when we're in Central PA. I'll be coming to most of the PSU games, so perhaps we can arrange for it after the inevitable letdown loss against Michigan. Of course, though, if there's salt on the roads in November, I can only assume the 'stang will be "sleeping" till Spring. :D

Beautiful truck, looks like mine is outfitted the same but I chose White Suede with no moon/sun roof. He'll really enjoy it.

Back