Truck Nationals | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Nationals

Ditto here. I've even got my articulating ramps in the back of the Bronco already.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you guys see that rausch creek made a little off road park for the event? I may play around in there one of those days. I'm getting my truck ready all this week. Cleaning it up and maintaining it as well.

Did you guys see that rausch creek made a little off road park for the event? I may play around in there one of those days. I'm getting my truck ready all this week. Cleaning it up and maintaining it as well.

Where did you see that? I can understand where it would not be too challenging for guys that don't have crawlers who can have some fun. But I hope they do have a section where guys like Zapper can strut their stuff. With that said, I most likely will be at Raush Creek the following Sat well about 80% sure.

Where did you see that? I can understand where it would not be too challenging for guys that don't have crawlers who can have some fun. But I hope they do have a section where guys like Zapper can strut their stuff. With that said, I most likely will be at Raush Creek the following Sat well about 80% sure.

Go here
http://www.carlisleevents.com/events/truck-nationals/

Then go into
2012 Truck Nationals Directory
http://www.carlisleevents.com/pdf/2012_Truck_Directory.pdf

Page 6
Then it has the available times friday through sunday when you can play in the park.

The girlfriend and i will be there.

Oh man that could be fun

you guys will have to look around for forum member explorersport77 (aka tara). she wont be with hotness, but her boyfriends bobed 5 ton, and his dad's 5 ton weaker. rick, i think you met her last year if i am not wrong. btw, if you do see her, ask if she has seen the clown walking around the show, inside joke, lol! :D

I'll do that if I see her.
I looked at the Show field map and it did not list Extreme 4x4 parking so I assume it will be near the Rock Garden just like last year. Plus Roush Creek will do the judging in that class so it only makes sense to be there.

Carliseweather.png

Not bad at all.

oh, btw. you guys should try to seek explorersport77, and her boyfriend kyle out. kyle owns and operates blackrock fabrication. he also builds custom sheet metal axle housings. two of them are under the monster truck backdraft which will be there also. hell, when i was down there for all ford nationals, they even took me to the owners shop!

Why'd I have to pop in here.. this gearing has more than fudged my budget for the summer....

I was hoping to have my strong box doubler about a month ago so I could install it and break it in on the rocks at the show. He said it will be shipped next week...

Had a blast today. Me and Patrick (01STrunner) were the only 2 sport tracs there today with lifts and big tires done to them. There were 2 others but pretty much stock. We were parked next to the Rausch creek offroad park up on the hill. Can't wait to go back tomorrow. Will post pics later.

I'll be on my way there around 6AM tomorrow. Sorry, no Cummins Explorer this year, It will have to wait for next year.

I'd like to get there early to grab a spot but who knows. See what time I actually wake up.

DSC03259.jpg

They got the Extreme 4x4 Trail class in a really nice spot. Right on top the hill were it's flat and plenty of breeze.
This is early Fri morning but just wait until Sat, thousands of people.
And guess what? No mustangs lol. Not that I'm against them but the Ford show cured me of wanting to see any more Mustangs for awhile. Just trucks and more trucks. I'll take some pics.

My truck clubs usually has the tent down at the bottom of that hill. We decided early this year to go to a different show this year. Wish I would've known so many members from here were going to Carlisle but its too hot to take Matthew (10 month old son) out there all weekend. Hopefully even more members will go next year and I'll be there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great weekend at the show. It was a little hot but had a good time looking at all the sweet trucks with Brent.

f413c7a1.jpg

51e2b94c.jpg

Saw this awesome wagon on TSLs at the campground we stayed at

032d5c4c.jpg

Back