GW National Forest | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

GW National Forest

Originally posted by Hokie
Aight, just tallying to see who's interested...

yob_yeknom + jeeper/bronco friend
VBVA
countryboys4x4
snydercm
hokie
unclemeat
Peter?

Is this happening for sure? If not I'll run crabtree falls with NOVA Jeepers on Sat, camp in GWNF on sat night, and run GWNF with em on Sunday

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Me and my Jeeper friend will definitely be there for Saturday.

if theres not gonna be a lot of people riding with us i just mite tag along with the novajeepers

confirmed people

yob_yeknom + jeeper friend - saturday
VBVA - saturday
countryboys4x4 -?
snydercm - saturday
hokie - saturday
unclemeat - saturday
Peter?

where are you guys goin to be campin saturday night

yeh I have a vehicle rescue training on the 15th where I may be cutting apart an explorer...but supposedly it might be cancelled due to lack of instructors or post poned...if this is the case I will be down to wheel with a couple buddies and I have a buddy who might bring a jeep along possibly or is that too many trucks? So i will have to play it by ear as to whether I can make it or not. But hopefully yall can get a schedule figured out, just wheeling saturday and then yall are camping out or partying or what?

i think i may go if thats alright. I have a stock 92 ranger. i also got a buddy with an 80's something dodge raider.
justin

What part of GWNF are you guys planning on going to? I might be interested if it scheduled for next weekend. Depending on $.

33 west towards second mt and dictum ridge, then on past that way towards kpehart run... we'll be runnin trails all through there as long as Hurricane Isabel didn't wash then out...

Does anybody have a chain saw? Has anybody checked to see if the trails are passable?

Haven't been out there in a while. But I am sure they are cleared. The trails are run by groups and individuals every week and most avid wheelers attempt to clear a trail when possible...

the trails are clear up there dryriver crossing is a little differnt now

man I really want to go. We'll have to schedule another trip for January. I'll be able to make it up there then. I sure won't have any football games to coach.

what trails are we giong on?

i was just back on second mtn, kephart, and did a lil of the dry river... and all those trails were fine

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

More important question:

Who is drinking Friday night and where? :D

Back