GW National Forest | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

GW National Forest

i was trying to go sat and sun, camping overnight.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll prob camp out friday night, wheel sat and come back sat evening so i can party... sundays are also axe to the grinder work days too... i mean redskins days

Originally posted by VBVA
I'll prob camp out friday night, wheel sat and come back sat evening so i can party... sundays are also axe to the grinder work days too... i mean redskins days

Hey, I could do that and still go to semi's

I was looking at the same idea as snyder. (sat and sun, camping overnight)

yeh sorry guys...to take so long...the 7-9 i may go anyways because I have training on the 15th all day, cutting up cars with hydrolic tools!...irony i guess in a way...i will be cutting up automobiles and you will be cutting up the trails and hopefully not cutting up your trucks on the rocks...yeh so couldnt make that saturday, mabye that sunday...dont change anything for me, no big deal...Im not sure what the final decision is anyway?

I just found out that the playoffs for my football team that I coach doesn't start until @20 Nov, so I am defintely in for this trip. Just have to decide if we are doing Sat or Sat and Sun

I will prob just wheel on Saturday... thats the way it looks right now

I'm game either way.

Originally posted by VBVA
I will prob just wheel on Saturday... thats the way it looks right now

Its up in the air as of now whether I can stay the whole weekend, but sat wheelin' is good for me. Brian, can I crash at your place friday night?

Is the trip still on? I believe that I will be free that weekend.

I'm not sure on Sunday either. I'll be up there Friday to party with my brother so if anybody wants to have a beer or 12 :D, just let me know.

I bought a CB last week, so I'm just about fully ready. Let's do this thing.

Also repacked the wheel bearings last week. Had to clean the sand up from the last time I went to Hatteras. I can't wait until next weekend. I'm pretty excited about going. Trying to get a couple of friends to go up with me. One guy said he would if we are only going to do the Saturday thing. That's the only thing that is still up in the air as far as I know.

Yeah im still down... what time are we meeting and where? and what trails are we going on?

vbva knows that spot, I was figured the same spot and time as last time.

What about it, Brian? McDermott's @8-9?

We still down for November 15? Or are there other dates? I am just tryin to plan because my parents were tryin to come up here sometime before Thanksgiving.

McDorman's is a good spot to meet. I am thinkin 9-9:30am meeting time...

I've already made sure I have nothing the weekend of the 15th, so I'm ready.

Are we definite for just one day or are there other people than me interested in two?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A little camping and beer drinking seems like fun to me.

Back