Photos - Lets see those 2nd Gen EX/Mounty | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Lets see those 2nd Gen EX/Mounty

heres some new ones of mine

20120828_180643.jpg

20120828_180715.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I guess I should post some pics of mine, instead of just trying to buy someone Bronco.

Yes, that is an Explorer NBX roof rack and one of these days I'll put it up for sale. Until then, it just sits in the back of another genII Explorer I have.
DSCF1759.jpg

I got tired of that look, shaved the roof rack, and cleaned up the front a little.

DSCF2031.jpg

I'll play along....

auxlights.jpg

I painted the grill black since that picture, but i just really like that picture.

Here's one in the snow before the hella 500s on the bumper, new headlights, and procomp steelies...

IMG_20101226_093051.jpg

IMG_20101226_092936.jpg

Like the look of your truck. Are you lifted at all in this picture or larger tires? What size tires are you running? Any rubbing?

Good lookin trucks guys!

paWOLFck, those are some awsome pics!!

IMG_5255.jpg

IMG_5252.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

info is in my sig, 252,000kms

Like the look of your truck. Are you lifted at all in this picture or larger tires? What size tires are you running? Any rubbing?

In this picture, there is only the 2 inch shackles and TT . They are 33 x 12.50. 15 and they rub way to much to drive , but since then i have done the 3 inch lift spindles and lowered my TT , trimmed the front bumper a bit and now tries clear fine.

Nice rides guys!
Mines stock except for rims and tires..but it prolly won't sty that way..lol

explorer002_zpsf662717f.jpg

null_zps10c93d99.jpg

null_zpse2972124.jpg

null_zps562e0c42.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back