Moab 2013 - May 10-12 | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Which weekend is best? (May 10-12 is best for me)

• Weekend of May 10-12

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Weekend of May 17-20

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Attendance

I noticed I'm not on the list. Showing up May 5 and staying in Canyonlands campground. I have a few items left to finish on the Explorer, but it looks like its going to happen. Looking forward to seeng everyone again! Allen

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...You know..:scratch:...it hasn't been mentioned but this is looking to be one of the biggest EF gatherings of RBV's..Ever..:eek:

Has anyone thought about doing a scenic group shot on Saturday And if so,where would you shoot it to fit all the vehicles?

I dont know about ever but it is definately up there with around 20.

Moab 2001 group shot was at Potato Salad Hill

group.jpg

(Im front row, 3rd from right :D )

Whatya think Rick, should we schedule a group shot :rolleyes: ?

I don't think there's been a trip that I have been on that if Rick was there, there hasn't been a group shot. Anyway, let's schedule it so everyone knows when and where.

Whatya think Rick, should we schedule a group shot :rolleyes: ? Anyway, let's schedule it so everyone knows when and where.

I'd vote for Potato Salad Hill (again), close to everything and the full range of Explorers can be in it (as opposed to a Big Dog photo on Prichett, and a less modified picture on a different trail).

Date & Time: An hour before dinner at the Branding Iron?

In Bryce National Park now, connectivity to shabby to upload pics, but it is AMAZING ! ! !

Good stuff.

Paul
'91 Sport

This meet is going to be epic!

1 more week to go for us. 2 day drive one way. 4 days in Moab. 2 days return drive. Took a fully stock basic rig, and modified it in a months time for this meet. Best part is, my gal & I get to get away, and she gets to meet a bunch of you for the 1St time. Really hoping she makes a bunch of new friends, and looks forward to the next meet. :)

This meet is going to be epic!

1 more week to go for us. 2 day drive one way. 4 days in Moab. 2 days return drive. Took a fully stock basic rig, and modified it in a months time for this meet. Best part is, my gal & I get to get away, and she gets to meet a bunch of you for the 1St time. Really hoping she makes a bunch of new friends, and looks forward to the next meet. :)

Im hoping the same for my wife....and me lol im looking forward to meeting everyone for the first time.

I don't think there's been a trip that I have been on that if Rick was there, there hasn't been a group shot.

..I can think of one time I know of (Kevin not in attendance) and the groups split up and Rick had his camera in hand, that's why I brought it up and for all those who might want to be in it, it will give them a better chance to be in the picture..:D

..It seems like there will be a bunch of newbies as well as the usual crowd, and it's a lot to take in all at one time

..Waiting for Paul to get to posting more pictures and he must be liking his new set up cause he sounds like he is having lot's of fun and no worries..:biggthump

Hmm, how do you guys feel about a non rbv in the group photo?

Look at all the other group photos, its not about what you drive. All are welcome in my opinion.

4 DAYS AND A WAKE UP TIL DEPARTURE

Look at all the other group photos, its not about what you drive. All are welcome in my opinion.

4 DAYS AND A WAKE UP TIL DEPARTURE

I feel the same way. When I looked at the pic Brian posted all I see is rbv's. Lol.

More Utah Teasers - Bryce Canyon

Couple of shots from Bryce, "Hiked the Hoodoos" this morning. . .

These shots were from Sunrise and Sunset vantage points.
Bryce - Sunset Hoodoos.jpg

Bryce - Ship Reef.jpg

Bryce - Sunrise Hoodoos.jpg

Bryce - Sunset Canyon.jpg

Paul
'91 Sport

..That last picture shows some of the 3D, awe inspiring views that are hard to capture on film and a million words cannot describe how awesome that is in person...

..Thanks for sharing those with us..:biggthump

Count me in arriving may 10th later, 2 for dinner at the branding iron, puppy dog....

This is coming up fast I'm really getting excited now

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:exporange:party:

Back