Pavement pics suck... (Big pics) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pavement pics suck... (Big pics)

Pavement pics suck... Lets see her in action!

I had to wait till I had some real fun after I finished the lift to post pics... No one wants to see pics of pavement queens... so here's Adry in action on September 6th.

Since its a Before & After forum, i'll post this boring pic first....

14229front.jpg

Now the ones we all wanna see....

14229adry_stance_in_mud.jpg

14229backing_up_in_mud.jpg
14229muddy_driveby.jpg

the SMACK DOWN of the night! He did a complete flip and landed on his back... haha...

14229brent_smack_down.jpg
14229b_ross_in_mud.jpg
14229dsc00703.jpg
14229dsc00699.jpg

And a Jeeper... its allowed because she's cute

14229linds_by_jeep.jpg
14229lindsays_jeep.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Copy and paste into a new window.
Truck looks great, I hope thats just shackels a BL and 32s... cuz if thats all I gotta do to look that good, dayum, I'm a happy camper.

Look at that IFS flex, lol

Great pictures, Hokie! Let that baby sit for 2 days and see if a hand car wash will let you go in. :D

Truck looks great, I hope thats just shackels a BL and 32s... cuz if thats all I gotta do to look that good, dayum, I'm a happy camper.

well, i've got 4 door leaves and an AAL in the back too... But yeah, I clear the 265's no problem and everything looks proportional. They were too stuffed before the BL.

Look at that IFS flex, lol
:rolleyes: ;)

Great pictures, Hokie! Let that baby sit for 2 days and see if a hand car wash will let you go in.
Yeah, already left some good piles of mud there. haha, driving home today in a rain storm was loosening up all of the crap that was caked underneath. I went through a big puddle and everytime i would stop more crap would fall from underneath. I find mud in the wierdest places now (like on the inside of my sunroof and on my cd's in my visor holder ;))

I'd like to say that the camera man for all this was me =P I know the quality sucks... but I was taking them with my phone, so you can't expect much.

I, having no lift kit or big tires was forced to park my ex about 1/2 mile down the trail. From then on I was riding shotgun in Hokie's ex.

I'm glad I parked my Ex when I did... besides probably not being able to continue down the rest of the trail, I also avoided the BILLIONS of scratches that Hokie and VTsport had to endure. Even though I was the one who parked 1/2 mile into the trail, I was the one who broke a reverse light that I had hanging below my rear bumper. Go figure...

Hokie was very depressed about the scratches... so for his 21st (the same day we went out) this is how he dealt with his anguish.

Attachments

• picture0a01.jpg
    picture0a01.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 554

more:

Attachments

• picture007fff.jpg
    picture007fff.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 559

Originally posted by hydroxy
Hokie was very depressed about the scratches... so for his 21st (the same day we went out) this is how he dealt with his anguish.

LOL.. Lord knows how many beers I had in me at that point :D

Thats a Pepsi can right there ain't it Pat (who's 18;))

Back