Gilmer, TX 4-24-04 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Gilmer, TX 4-24-04

james t said:
Here's our fearless leader trying to get 3 bars. :p

I'm suprised he didn't throw it..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

SVO said:
Yeah Jello and I were getting fed by SVT Girl then we all went to unloaded the trucks of all the wet, stanky, muddy gear, and spent $10 at the car wash hosing the rig off, I still have to wash and vacuum the tow truck, but for now I see a hot shower and a soft pillow in my furture.

I'll post my pictures and tell my story's tomorrow.
I've got better priorities than you. :D

After getting home, I brought the bare essentials in the house and went to sleep. I'm just waking up and reading this now. The truck is still sitting on the trailer connected to the Limited with muddy gear in the back of the Limited. :smoke:

JamesT's real rollover! :confused: :roll: :confused:

Attachments

• 04240212.JPG
    04240212.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 320

I'll see tomorrow what pics I have (I know there's not many). Definitely a fun trip in spite of the rain.. I blame jamest for the rain. Rick said he had a fun time even though nobody licked him. It was great to meet more people and see the ones I've met previously again. I came to the conclusion (well, I guess I knew this already) that I still have much much more work ahead of me

Johnstone said:
I've got better priorities than you. :D

After getting home, I brought the bare essentials in the house and went to sleep. I'm just waking up and reading this now. The truck is still sitting on the trailer connected to the Limited with muddy gear in the back of the Limited. :smoke:

The only reason I unloaded all my junk lastnight was, Brian called and asked if I had, saying that all his wet stuff smelled horrid, so to keep the two truck from smelling like rank azz, I dug it all out.

And you know I would never had washed my truck either, but.......

A) I have 6" of lift speeding it's way to my house to install (didn't want all that crap falling in my face during install).

B) It was already on the trailer, which made it easier to clean under it, and inspect for other damage.

For everyone else, I have an "in-car" view of james' roll over, it's not the greatest, but you can tell what happened, I have to make an MPEG of it off of the TV using my digi cam (ghetto copy) and see if Blee will host it for me, it'll be 1.32MB.

Msupertek, I know your wife got some AWSOME video, I sure would like a copy of it, I'll send you some monies to the address I sent you the video from the Slab's, when you all make a copy if you would send me one, it would be most appreciated.
BTW, the pic of Mudduck doing a wheelie is nice, and I have one of you with the driver's rear up off the ground, bouncing up one of the climbs.

This definately was some good times. Especially when that sun came peeking through noonish on Saturday. Thanks to all that made it out to this great event.

movie

Pm me your address and I'll send you a CD if thats ok.

I would like one also if you dont mind?

1208 Baxter Dr.
Plano, Tx 75025

Attachments

• 04240213.JPG
    04240213.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 283

What were these guys talking about???

Attachments

• 04240214.JPG
    04240214.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 294

The Few!
The Proud!
The Roll Over Posse!

Attachments

• 04240168.JPG
    04240168.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 299

Quick! Get out from underneath the truck!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• 04240124.JPG
    04240124.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 539

Rick's flex monster at work!

And you can also see that JamesT doesn't need to take his pants off to go poopy!

Attachments

• 04240136.JPG
    04240136.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 287

Great pics John.......

John... ya sneaky bastid... I didn't know that you had a camera...lol......

Wait a minute....... just WHERE did you hide it ?????????

Ok tonight I'm gonna try to finish my video on cd Mpeg. So everyone who wants a copy pm me your address. :chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

1143 s buckner suite 100, dallas, tx 75217 thanks. i pay u back

Back