Best Way to Upload Quality Photos

cmax13007

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport (2dr)
Picture Quality Test:

2007 Silver Lake Trip will be the test photos!!!

Explorerforum.com (800x600res) vs. Webshots.com (100-600 pixels)

Pictures from Explorerforum.com gallery:

SilverLake_07_-_Afternoon_Swim_Medium_.jpg

SilverLake_07_-_Afternoon_Swim_1_Medium_.jpg

SilverLake_07_-_Afternoon_Swim_2_Medium_.jpg

SilverLake_07_-_Afternoon_Swim_3_Medium_.jpg

SilverLake_07_-_Afternoon_Swim_4_Medium_.jpg

SilverLake_07_-_Afternoon_Swim_5_Medium_.jpg

Please comment on which photos you guys feel are best for write-ups of my mods!!!

CMAX

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dan,

How did you upload that picture??? What upload site are you using?

Mountaineergreen,

You can download the uploader program and its fast!! Hold, it does depend on your internet connection too....

CMAX

Dan,

How did you upload that picture??? What upload site are you using?

Mountaineergreen,

You can download the uploader program and its fast!! Hold, it does depend on your internet connection too....

CMAX

Photobucket bro!
personally its the best and fastest to load, i've had it for awhile and have had no problems

The Webshot.com ones look a bit better. But i guess it all depends on what you are gonna be takeing pictures of. Plus what ever is easier for you to upload. Mainly it all depends on what your camera can produce.

800X600 is generally pixelated so if you can get a better resolution on those pic's it would certainly help.

I think the webshots ones look better, but I would use the explorerforum ones just because they will stay.

photobucket has never given me any problems, and it does video too

The reason I am looking for quality is because I want my writeups to be clear and a very high quality. I am thinking about using photobucket, but I am not sure if there will be problems with my photos getting delete or if there is only a trial period. Not sure and I have not looked into it yet. Anybody have experience with it?

CMAX

The graininess is from excessive sharpening. They must automatically sharpen all the images that are uploaded there.

i've had my photobucket since 2004 and have yet to have a single problem

Back