• Register Today It's free!

Rob17san Just Became Elite!

rob17san

Reaction score
City, State
DENVER CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Limited
Hey Guys, im Rob. Been around the block on here quite a bit but never offically introduced myself. I live in Westminster CO outside of Denver. I have had the BUG since I got my explorer late in 2003. I have a 1999 Limited SOHC and have a few things done to it. The recent pics I have show mostly everything, except my Powerslot rotors, and chrome door pillars. My truck looks pretty trick! I am getting around 19mpg right now and I have 20"s and a 4.10 rear. Anyways let me know what you guys Think!

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=474147

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=474148

Any feedback, postive or negative is welcomed! I will try to get the more recent pics up! The chrome pillars really set this thing off!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice ride, rob!

Awesome truck!!! And thanks for donating, too...

Welcome to the Forum. Glad you got the BUG!

Man it looks good. I would like to see just a tad drop. Not much but just a tad.

Thanks- Yeah, I was considering the EE drop. I am just worried about ride quality. I think it would look very nice with the wheels tucked into those nice Limited Flares.

Oh i wouldnt go much. Just a tad would set it off in my opnion. Great Ride Rob

Congrats, but curious...

Why did you decide to become a member after so long a wait? (Correction: Elite member - sounds nice :D

nice ride rob

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Why did you decide to become a member after so long a wait? (Correction: Elite member - sounds nice :D

I felt I owed back to the community for the help and respect I have been given. I think everyone should have to pay the $20 to join. Maybe give them a trial run so they can see the benefits!

Thanks for the comments Guys!

Oh i wouldnt go much. Just a tad would set it off in my opnion. Great Ride Rob

How do I go about doing that? I have only heard the correct way is via the EE kit, or similar. I don't plan on doing any tortion twists or anything of the like

Anyone able to photoshop a Lowering Drop on my car? I would LOVE to see it where the tires are about to reach the fender. I would really like to lower it but will not sacrifice ride quality. Anyone done it with good results? I know ALDIVe said his ride was horrible, but I was thinking maybe becaise he has a 2wd? I would love to see it with a lift and 33"s as well! Man that might be even sweeter. I want a lift, but quite pricey.

Great looking truck. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• RobLTD.jpg
    RobLTD.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 143

Thanks for the Chop Froader! Looks pretty cool. Now who can do the LIFT? If you have time, maybe both pictures that I have, modified. That would be awesome!

Yeah I like picture one better too, I just wanted to see that. THanks FROADER! How long did that take you for both?
Rob

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back