Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections

Hello all. As the member who this phrase was coined after, I believe we have enough members now to start making an actual board and sub-division of Serious Explorations. Therefore, I must lay down a few rules for the nominations and elections.

1. Anybody can be nominated that is a member of the roll over posse.

2. As a member though, consideration for election must be based on a few simple factors.
2a. Stupidity-Ie, getting hammered and trying to do doughnuts in a wash. Who was that?
2b. Ammount-Ie, number of times that any one person has had at least two wheels, of the same side of the vehicle, off the ground for more than, oh let's say 30 seconds.
2c. Dedication/Damage-Ie. The amount of damage sustained to the vehicle, but the dedication of the owner to fix it and continue on.

All roll over posse members are allowed to vsubmit nominations, but a short story briefly describing the incident must be accompanied so that when voting comes arround that members may have a basis to vote on.

Let's have fun with this, and remember, the longer you continue to offroad, it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN you too will become a member.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Trckmagik
Any pics of the damage? Glad you are okay. Welcome to the club :)
Damage? Dang. . I knew i forgot something :p

Ok, so I got some damage, but it is masked by the fact that it is in the same spot as my body damage from the Jan. run. Rear quarter panel is pushed in again, this time enough to break the seal between body and window (which was a very convenient 'drain' as all the water from the ice chest fell onto the window, and then ran out, rather than filling up the cargo area. The rear glass is scratched in a dozen places, but still in one piece. :cool: Side mirror broke, but doesn't apear to have done any body damage. Theres a nice dent in the front fender, above the light, and the front marker lamp is cracked

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Thats what it is all about :) You should see the sheet metal on my trail explorer.

Originally posted by DB_1
Someone needs to come up with a Rollover Posse logo and get some T-shirts made...of course for members only.:p
How about:

Front:
tipntell_label.jpg

Back:
tipntell.jpg

Of course then you would modify the back to show your rollover(s) :D
(i.e. Mine)
tipntell_jefe.jpg

i am nominating myself for this category. i atleast want into the club! ( i however, was VP of my class in high school, so i have expierence in useless political positions. this may help in my vice-leadership of the rollover club. )

12285meatface.jpg

thats my face. a pic of my truck will be up soon.

VOTE FOR FRED GRAHAM, VP OF THE ROLLOVER POSSE!

Man, looks like you took quite a thrashing...but more importantly, could you have your photographer zoom in on those 2 chicks on the poster in the background....lol j/k!
So was that the extent of your injuries and how did it happen exactly?

dave, you mean like this? (thanks jasonB)
attachment.php

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104027

there is the thread on my rollover. I broke my nose, and had basically first degree burns all over my face. besides that i was unscathed. ive got pics of my truck on my computer now, but the new server doesnt seem to want to upload any photos. as soon as its fired back up again, ill get the truck photos up. The thread above explains how it happened.

VOTE FOR FRED, VP OF THE ROLLOVER POSSE!

EDIT: got my pics up of my truck
check out the sticker that i put on the instrument panel about 2 months ago. i should have taken my own advice.

Attachments

• ranger after roll 002.jpg
    ranger after roll 002.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,602
  • ranger after roll 005.jpg
    ranger after roll 005.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,574
  • ranger after roll 006.jpg
    ranger after roll 006.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,591

My Application

Story First ;) Three of us were out going to do a little light wheeling as my 2 friends had yet to have their trucks offroad and I have yet to change the front gear to match the rear limiting me to 2 wheel drive :( After exploring a couple of challenging trails (at least in 2wd) we started on a 3rd. After several tight fits between trees we came to the top of a hill the sweep down and back up looking to be a challenge for traction but no obstacles. Jeff went first in his Explorer, then me and last my friend in his F150. As we came to the top of the trail (with no issues) Jeff had made a turn to check and see if it was a split in the trail. He had turned around to come back toward me, and I decided to back next to him to talk window to window. Thats when I discovered a gully I didn't notice until too late :( My son, dog and I are fine! So onto the picks:

15482d46542641e0c.jpg

1548241749273721a.jpg

154825728f37a5252.jpg

1548224bc79c6d61b.jpg

154822157973874e7.jpg

15482cf354b1eda4e.jpg

154823f40fc8ba4ec.jpg

154821b006379066c.jpg

154821250d03b8877.jpg

Yeah, that qualifies you to be a member! :thumbsup:

Good thing you had the appropriate sticker on your bug guard. ;)

The bug guard is a bonus :D and it's a true layover on the trail, not a streeter accident. You're definately in :thumbsup:

I nominate Char, for flipping the Mach 1.

AspenX said:
I nominate Char, for flipping the Mach 1.

Gotta have pictures and a story.

The damage doesn't look that bad Siekyre, you're pretty lucky.

This is one club I hope I never am in.

That bug deflector is the icing on the cake lol

hey the exhaust looks great from that angle :D

I missed this thread.. Can I be in too?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

My god!!!PREMEIR, WHAT HAPPEND!!, just comenting on how nice your truck was to my buddy the other day,!

My roll over try outs!

Alright, so hears the story. After we sat on the trail for a while because of break downs, we headed back to the parking lot. I wasn't done riding and neither was that blazer that was following me. So we were headed back out and then the editor of 4 wheelin magazine walked up to me and asked if he could go out with us because he wanted to get some pictures. So we said sure. He went over and ate some lunch then we headed out. The editor (i think his name is Kurt??) and his daughter rode with the "owner" of the park and his girlfriend in their wrangler. He took us up the creek where there were a few rocks to pose on. So anyways, we came to a spot where this big white dodge was sitting, that broke his steering selector and he had just tried to climb this big hill that they call the rock. There were probably 20 people hanging out there and with the editor of an off road magazine, i had to try it! So i did. Gave it a couple of shots and got close but never made it to the top. On the third try, i think, i tried another line and then the roll came over. I actually wasn't scared at all, it was kind of fun! lol I sat there for a few minutes while everyone took pics and videos then they turned me back over. The door doesn't look to bad, the window still goes up and down. It was acutally down when it happened, lucky it didn't break the glass. I think i can get it worked out pretty good.

So you think i qualify for the roll over posse?

2287P3120153-1.gif

2287P3120154-1.gif

2287P3120155-1.gif

2287P3120156-1.gif

2287P3120157-1.gif

And my only body damage. I got lucky cause i looked out the passenger side rear window while i was on my side and it was a mere inch or so from a huge rock!

2287P3120158-1.gif

Josh, you get a junior membership for that :)

And that's plenty for me! haha

Back