2.25'' Catback Dual Straights, 3'' tips
Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks
=============
ACCESSORIES
Blue Optix 15'' neons under front seats
Sony CDX GT710
AVS BugFlector
AVS Window Shades
Memphis PR 15'', Memphis Amp (Pics soon)
Cobra 29 LTD Black Chrome (Pics Soon)
8 ft. whip on the bumper
=============

climb.jpg

Climbin'
muddy.jpg

Got 'er dirty :)
clean.jpg

After it got washed
Picture019.jpg

Thought it was a good angle
Picture042-1.jpg

NEW
Picture041-1.jpg

NEW
Picture040-1.jpg

NEW

=============
Exhaust clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgRmPWWkY3Y

New Rims.

Attachments

• 428121625_1486852855_0.jpeg
    428121625_1486852855_0.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3,772

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks I was contemplating painting it black but deicided to leave it alone and plus its just gonna get scratched anyway.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Heres a first gen with 36in tires with stock wheels. Of cousre a bigger tire has more sidewall which can flex to allow the bead to sit better on the rim compared to a smaller tire but still.

Attachments

• 6636inchs7.jpg
    6636inchs7.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 538

Very nice loooking Truck.. Has giving me a few ideas for mine. THanks.

nice X you got there buddy

Hey man.
Seriously nice Explorer
I have a 96' and was wondering where you bought your body lift?
and what problems did you have installing it as well?
E-mail me at R2craycr@hotmail.com if you get this.

cool...looks like you have taken good care of her. How hard is it to take off the old pipes to replace them with something like yours??

I took it to one of the muffler shops here in town and asked them if they could run duals for me. Since the spare tire was useless to me i took it out and let them cut part of where the spare tire mount was so they had clearance over the axle. Other than that they just cut everything from the cat back out and ran about a foot and a half of pipe to a little Y-pipe they made, then ran the duals to each side. For the tips I just asked if they could make them at a 45 degree angle and it was no problem.

Looks great. I have the same year, same color (just purchased last month). Hopefully some day my X will have the same stance and look as good as yours.

Thanks alot. Hopefully clear corners and billet grill coming soon!!

I was going to jump on those last week too... couldn't believe it took somebody so long to grab. Good buy...

How do you like the Pro Comp Shock im looking into getting the exact same one you have, can i have some feedback on them... did you get the 3in lift versions or the 0 lift..

thanks i actually got them today and i compared the rears which are the stock height and the front with the 2 in lift versions, there the same except they gave me the wrong front shock have to go back tomorrow... how do you like the ride quality..

Thats a nice explorer you got there!:thumbsup: You and I, I think are the only explorer's on here running shackles, tt and 3" BL with A/T's Most people on here run mud's with this set up. After seeing my friends grand cherokee with Muds on it slide EVERYWHERE in the snow im sure glad I made the choice to get A/T's. If I could rate you I would give you 10 stars.:thumbsup: Real clean! do you have a cardomain.com account?

exhausttt

bro heard the exhaust soundss great is it just a original 40 by flowmaster or wat

thanks

jd0gg

how come ur explorer sounds different then mine.

Back