2015 Sport - Black

MetalHead3

Reaction score
City, State
Burlington, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer Sport
HEY!
Thanks for all the useful info on this site, really helped make my decision to trade in my '11 Cadillac SRX for a 2015 Explorer Sport! Just waiting for keys..

Has anyone perfected the all black look yet? I assume someone has gone full stealth on the Sport, looking for pictures and modifications.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum MetalHead3.:wavey:
Always nice to see another Ontario member. BTW, your Sport doesn't come with "keys". ;) It should come with 2 fobs that each contain a mechanical key blade that can be used to open the door, the glove box and to set the child proof locks.
If you wish to get updates on your order, you can send a PM (private message) to Brittany (FordServiceCA), the Canadian Ford rep that monitors this forum. You can send her a PM using this link;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=233337
Include your order number and dealership name/location and she will be able to provide updates once your order is in the system.

Peter

HEY!
Thanks for all the useful info on this site, really helped make my decision to trade in my '11 Cadillac SRX for a 2015 Explorer Sport! Just waiting for keys..

Has anyone perfected the all black look yet? I assume someone has gone full stealth on the Sport, looking for pictures and modifications.

Thanks

Your 15 will already have the big issue resolved from factory and thats door handles will be body colour. Maybe look at Gorilla black lugnuts, blackout Ford emblems, and tinted front side windows to complete the look.

i tinted the headlights and tail lights a little more. Makes the sport look more aggressive. I know my username says I have a white explorer but i have a black sport now. I don't know how to edit my username

Tint also reduces the light output. I don't believe you can edit the username. You can try sending a PM to Rick, the site admin.

Peter

Back