24" Dub Push S109 on a '13 Limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

24" Dub Push S109 on a '13 Limited

sonicholden

Reaction score
City, State
Cardston Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
I haven't seen anyone try 24's yet, although I have found a some posts with 22's. I purchased these last year and put them on without issue. Although it required wheel spacers on the front to clear the callipers, they fit like a charm. I am currently in the process of having hubcentric spacers fabricated to take the weight off of the studs and to help smooth out the ride.

Here is a link to one of my photos. If i could get more photos to actually upload I will share them.
IMG_20130924_165153_zpseea997dc.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good to me, do you have more pics?

I do I just haven't been able to get them uploaded. As soon as I can I will get those on there.

Those are massive shoes there! Glad to hear you're not having rubbing issues. How bad is the ride and what's your turning radius like?

Obviously you pick up a bit more road noise and it is definitely a firmer ride but a small price to pay for 24's. It was extremely difficult to get them balanced as it took a few attempts and has to road force them twice. There is still a tiny vibration left which one the hubcentric spacers are completed that should fix the issue. I don't notice any difference in turning radius either

wow man you must have some hard working road crews up there doing some quality street work...

What's the tired size u used

Back