Dub Esinem Floater? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dub Esinem Floater?

What do you think of puttin 22" Dub Esinem Floaters wrapped in some Toyo Proxes S/T on a 2004 Explorer Limited (Black). I found someone says they can get me that set for $2500, but I dunno if he's legit so I asked him if he can do a COD but I haven't got a reply yet. These retail for over $6000 for that same set so I smell somethin fishy. BTW, the floater/spinner would be chrome and the backdrop would be black. And if you don't like spinners/floaters, I don't give a **** so don't trash my topic. Thanks! :exp:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok thanks man. In one of his other auctions where I got this person off, 1 of the 2 people left good feedback for the seller, the other guy still nothing yet.

Luckily $2000 is paid with my CC so I can just stop the payment on my CC. But in paypal the payment is still unclaimed so I dunno what's goin on? I have his phone number but when I call it's been disconnected.

Mike Brown
125 west 18 street
Chico, CA 95928
United States
(530) 230-279

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

section525 said:
Are you having issues with this seller or what? He's in the same town as me.

Hey man, well I dunno he hasn't replied to any emails or anything so I dunno what's going on. If you could help me out that'd be great.

lol thanks man. It's good to know there are nice people like you to help a brotha out!

How is that part of town?

Filling the Super Soaker with mace! Nice touch! :D I'd cancel the PP payment. When it's left unclaimed you can cancel it at any time.

Back