410Fortune goes wheeling!!! ??? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

410Fortune goes wheeling!!! ???

Jamie, no excuses.

We are tired of the excuses.

Just make it happen. You know how to make it happen, just do it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well at least now I have help! hahahaha

Wasn't it you who missed a couple trips with a Zuki down this year (4 link baby)?

I think only Tom or rick can change your name now Ambs :)
the powers that be!
Go fill out your profile and we gotta get you to eliteness (support the site)

410Fortune said:
well at least now I have help! hahahaha

Wasn't it you who missed a couple trips with a Zuki down this year (4 link baby)?

And I still showed up for Moab. I've missed a few, but I was not going around posting in multiple threads "oi, I should go.. BUT.."

And your point is?

I'll be at Truckhaven 2007.

Stop making excuses, stop trying to deflect. Just do it, you've got the time, the support, and the hopefully the initiative.

and the wallet mr grumpy pants
believe me I want to go no all of them and sometimes its last minute when the decision is made, you know this man!

oh good then sell the Audi and buy an F-250 diesel, or I know, I know a motorhome!
:)

Back on topic, I am not sure if we will be making it back up to Slaughterhouse this week after work as planned to clean up some human trash because a camping trip has come up for thsi weekend, thank god.
Next week after work however I am going back up there to pick up that crap, I feel bad I did not pack it out on Saturday...

410Fortune said:
whatever hombre believe what you will I have plenty more pictures where these came from, you can also look on my myspace and she her in my top 8, her name is Amber and I have known her for over 12 years....

I have no need to make up stories or a girlfriend for myself hahaha nor do I even have those photo shop skills.....

lmao at she's in myspace in my top 8!!!

-Rich

My photochop skills are improving!!

ambs1.jpg

again, my what a spectacular view! :D

:bounce:

I want to drive next time! 4wheelin' is one of funnest (is that a word?) things I've done in a while. I want to go like every weekend now & get down and dirty.

-Dirt Witch

oh good then give me $1200 for a tube bender and we can get started

Show her what a man you are by bending tube around your neck :p

What do you need bent? We have an exhaust tubing bender. Good for 2, 2 1/4, 2 1/2, and 3 inch sizes of pipe, would that help?

DB_1 said:
Show her what a man you are by bending tube around your neck :p

Jeeze so thats how you do it.. gonna have to try that..:p

N0XdW I am building a full cage, in my garage, soon enough. I will need a tube bender on site, kinking is not allowed, it needs to be a real tube bender....

It is a real tubing bender. Hydraulic pump and all, but not exactly portable. It has various dies to bend kink free, but know what you mean.. Good luck on the project. I want to see that machine one of these days, your hood ornament looks good too!

ah yes well I have a buddy here in Denver who does cages, hes an exhaust guy with a shop. But I want to build my own, its going to take a couple months I am guessing, I have been planning it for a long time :)

besides, hello?!? excuse to buy a *****in tool!

I am sure Amber will appriciate your comments and I agree! I told her not to get on the hood however hahahaha well not in heels without the bikini!...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back