98 5.0 flowmaster 50SUV muffler | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

98 5.0 flowmaster 50SUV muffler

Sounds good to me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What kinda performance increase do you guys suppose I'm going to get with my Mac Catback and Intake?

They've been ordered.. just waiting for them now..

Haven't been able to get a video yet...and i got an unnoticeable change in MPG with the addition of the Mac intake and exhaust.

I've been talking to the guy at Henson performance, said I should get a gain out of it..
He seems to know a lot about mac and their products..

Were you going from stock to these mac parts?

I've been talking to the guy at Henson performance, said I should get a gain out of it..
He seems to know a lot about mac and their products..

Were you going from stock to these mac parts?

You listen very closely to what James says and you'll do just fine.

I have been. =P He's a pretty cool guy.. everyone should order their mac parts from him!

So... what's up everyone?..

Flowmaster 50 series for Monty w/dual inlets

Hello my fellow X & Monty lovers........
here is the dumbest question you have heard to date;
Looking for a Flomaster 50 series muffler for my Monty V8, but cant seem to find it at all. Every muffler that i look at has a single inlet and/dual outlet. I have Dual Inlet and Single outlet. looking for some assistance.........item #, product # suggestions?:exp:

Magnaflow's are reverseable, I am running a magnaflow dual in, single out.

But not all mufflers are... Flowmasters are notorious for being unidirectional, but they also offer a number of DI/SO combinations.

-Joe

Right, flowmasters have big stickers on the inlet and outlets. I always research most anything I buy, I looked and found the brands which were reverseable. I am not really a fan of flowmaster myself, they seem overpriced to me.

I agree with them being overpriced.

Depends where you go... I bought a Flow 50 Performance/SUV DI/SO for $99. The OEM replacement from any exhaust show was twice that just for the part.... seemed like a steal to me.

Something was just brought to my attention, does the MAC Catback come with a new gasket?

Gasket for what?

Between the cats and the muffler pipe.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't recall there being one.

Back