() 98 XLT w/ 31's MT Classic II , Grille () | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

() 98 XLT w/ 31's MT Classic II , Grille ()

~THE GENERAL~

After alot of planning, saving , and waiting I finally have purchased my new setup: BFG AT 31's and MT Classic II.
It looks great on my rig and I have gotten alot of compliments. One big prob is they do rub on the wheel wells when you turn the tires almost all the way left or right. I had to take off the plastic piece that has a lip that extends in the wheel well , for one of the tires ripped one of them off. Hopefully, this weekend I will get the TT done and put some shackles on to elminate my problems. Not much power loss to be noticed, tires make nice humming noise at low speeds, car rides better than with Wrangler RTS.....I'm Real Happy With IT~~

BEFORE :

Dead Link Removed

AFTER :

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks good! i like how they stick out, but taht sucks about them messing up your paint :(

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Looks alot different nowadays...I'll try and post some pics this week. Kwille? Is that who I think it is ?

Cheers.....

Originally posted by Kinnish
Looks alot different nowadays...I'll try and post some pics this week. Kwille? Is that who I think it is ?

Cheers.....
I need a beer smiley here. :D You coming the 30th? Ryan will tow your ****. I'll have to get your number sometime so we can go wheeling or something man. Sorry about the rough ride up from the beach, had to throw you jackasses around:D Did you ever get your cell by the way?

As I thought about it I will be in Colorado the 30th. But I still want to go wheelin with ya'll someitme. Yeah....I got my phone from Ryan...no big deal on the ride....we had a good time....nice suspension I must admit. Cheers

what kinda grill guard is that?

Get it on ebay....just an insert grille for that billet look using zip ties. Looks remarkably good though. WannaXP8 ..Got your screen right?

yes I got the screen, and what kinda brush guard is that??? I need one really bad..

DEZEE....got a hell of a deal too

Black Magic Ya, I have done a few things, I have lifted it, got some 31's, and got a new tv, from Kinnish, thats going in tommorow..umm..thats about it for right now..

where did you get the Dezee at?

Updated photos.....tell me what you think.............

Nice lookin truck man.

Was ths shift kit hard to put in and does it make a difference towing at all?

Shift kit was easy to install(30min). Worth its weight for $40. I don't tow much so I couldnt answer that question but I can guarantee it will help things out.

wheres the pics at??

Sorry...I exceeded my bandwidth limit...try it @ 12:01...Cheers

still dont work...

looks good :p

why cant I see the pictures???

Look @ the beggining of the day....Unfortunately I have a 5MB bandwidth limit

Back