Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Now that's cool...:biggthump ... Welcome back to you, and your new X....:biggthump

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I paid for my status the other day. I've got some great info from this forum so I fancied giving a little back.

I also get a sweet red name and an avatar so it looks like I know what I'm talking about!

...Congrats on joining the "Elite"...:salute:

...There are a bunch of other benefits for the "Elite's" to be found in the first post...Your name does look cool in red but, I am not sure if your avatar will fly...:shifty_ey....Keep an eye out for the avatar police, they like to swap in undesirable avatars with the ones that don't meet the Forum rules...;)

Oh dear. I'll have to go through the rules again and see what I missed!

Edit: Aww "Automotive only". That kinda sucks. Nobody wants to see my ratty old Explorer!

...They do make some exceptions for Halloween though...

Nah I'm still gonna sulk. I drew that avatar just to use here! I'll have to find a decent pic of the Ex :D

Freshly Elited!

I think it was about time that I paid my dues! I love this forum and the bank of knowledge of everyone here is priceless! Thanks Tbars for your help and I hope to get to know and wheel with the rest of you as well! as soon as I get a new tranny for the Ex, I will be looking forward to going on some runs with my new found friends! Take care and thanks again!:salute:

...No problem, and welcome to the "Elite"...:salute:

i'm elite

checking in :salute::usa::usa::usa: new elite member coinciding with new 01 sport purchase...hmmmm...:exp::usa::rolleyes::salute: i think thats all ...:D

...Congrats on joining the "Elite"...:salute:

...Now you can add your new avatar of your vehicle and an "Elite" registry..You might also want to add your location under your name...;)

Thank you explorerforum!!!!:D:D:D

Decided to become an elite member and give back to the site that has probably saved me a hundred of dollars in service and repair fees that I did on my own thanks to the site!

...Welcome to the "Elite"...:salute:

...This site is great in helping to save on repair cost...:biggthump

I knew I was going upgrade to Elite status.

Nice board here guys ... reminds me of a couple other really good discussion boards I have been active with.

You guys already spared me a great deal of time, pain, and $$$$s ... I had to replace a couple of wheel studs, and was delighted that I did not have to pull the axle. Haven't messed with an 8.8 axle before and was sure I would be pulling a C-clip...

Thanks!

Decided to upgrade right after getting "Sporty" back on the road.

For those that haven't seen it ... one of the "newest" 98 Sports in existance ...

Sporty

Already changed it to alloy wheels and 255/70 tires ... more pics soon ...

...Welcome to the "Elite"...:salute:

...I checked out "Sporty"...:biggthump ..I noticed that "Sporty's" thread is in the new members section...Being "Elite" now allows you to move your own thread...

..Go to Sporty's thread and on top of the first post (on any page of that thread), click on "Thread Tools", then click on "Move Thread"...You could move it to "Elite Registry" or, you can start a whole new, clean "Elite Registry", and also store your pictures here...;)

I just paid up. I have received more than enough help (and currently need it, and will need it in the future) to feel like I needed to contribute something back.

if it wasnt for this forum, I dont know where I would be (when it comes to the condition of my Explorer). Thanks again!!!

Hey I'm one also:thumbsup: If you didn't already know:D

....Congrats Gentlemen on joining the "Elite"...:salute:

..Be sure to check out the first post so you can review some of the features you have just acquired by becoming "Elite" members...;)

Done.

Wish I'd found this site when I had the '94. I probably would've kept it instead of selling it in fear of a catastrophic failure.

Lets see what I could've bought instead of the Elite Explorer membership:

1/2 a tank of gas
5 pints of Guinness
1 entree at the local sushi restaurant
5 sets of guitar strings
1/5 of a month of Verizon Wireless bill
5 pairs of socks from JC Penney
4/5 of the worthless Haynes manual from the local auto parts store.

Yup, well worth the money.

How about a multi-year option (just cuz I'm likely to forget or neglect the renewal)?

Last, but certainly not least, here's what she looks like:

http://picasaweb.google.com/danieltalbright/1997FordExplorer#

...Welcome to the "Elite's"...:salute:

...Every so often they will do a 2 years for the price of 1, "Elite" package and I will post info here...Now that you are subscribed to this thread, you will get notified when I post...

To check your renewal date...Click on your "User CP" on the bottom left of the menu bar at the top of the page...From your user cp you will have "Your Control Panel" menu on the left side...On the bottom of that menu click on "Elite Membership and Renewal" to see when your membership will expire...

Back