AspenX back in Colorado!

AspenX

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Garland, TX Aspen,Co
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 EB 4x4,04 Z06 Corvette
Hi guys,the Colorado Contingent grows by 1 the first week of August.:D Maybe this summer I will have someone to wheel with! I hope I can afford to stay in Aspen untill the Moab run then head back to Dallas for the winter. The move to Aspen will be permenant someday.:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oops

I dont know what happened but I wasn't finished. Any way I sure enjoyed meeting everyone at the Moab 2001-2002 runs. I'm brandnew (2 to 3 months) to these new fangled computer thingees , but not 4 wheeling . Living in Aspen is heavenly, :D but the housing is kinda iffi. I moved 14 times in six months last summer. :eek: I won't have a computer so I will have to find a place that will let me use one occasionally, any suggestions? I know most ofyou subscribe to the theory of why ride when you can drive, ;) but does any body ride a mountain bike too? I look forward to seeing old friends, and new ones I haven't met yet. Goodbye heat and humity, I'm heading for the mountains!:D :D :cool: David Jarrett

welcome back, you should join us on our Not Quite Fall Colors run in Ouray.

still here

Hey guys I stayed in town for this weekends run in Gilmer, it was awesome!!!:D The Demon crew from Houston met up with the Texplorers and fun was had by all. It will be about Thursday when I head for Co. In a couple of weeks I'd like to do some of the ghost town trails near Leadville if anyone is interested.

Back