Better Performance?

cfd911

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
chicago IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 xlt 4wd
hello group i d figure i ask some questions about getting better mpg cuz well i can t believe some people on this site ask what they ask!!!!

here' s what i ve done to my truck so far,

i ve removed my outside mirrors, antenna,roof rackand windshield wipers for less wind resistance. i ve inflated my tires to 72 psi with helium but then i opted for all space saver spare tires, removed frt calipers and pinced off the hoses with vise grips less drag on frt wheels better perfomance and increased mpg i only use emergency brake to stop. removed all inside door panels and insulation less weight. removed catalytic converters and mufflers. less restrictive exhaust nice sound, removed passenger seat,
louder sound system to hide all the rattles. drained all the differentials and i use 3 in 1 oil all not as thick, removed rear drive shaft, only use 4wd with frt drive shaft connected, only use half the recommeded fluid capacities less weight, use water wetter, and 104+octane boost, removed all outside paint from truck i use rain x for windshield.

ok just kidding i just wanted to say i ve gotten some great help on this site and there are some very smart people but i sometimes can t believe the lack of COMMON SENSE on this site if your not laughing LIGHTEN UP get a life HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!!!!:roll: :roll:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh By The Way I Just Installed On Of Those Little Propellers In My Tailer Hitch What An Improvment In Power!!!!!

Oh By The Way I Just Installed On Of Those Little Propellers In My Tailer Hitch What An Improvment In Power!!!!!

The first sentence, I believed you. The second, I started thinking you we're a dummy. The third, I thought you were sniffing paint. Then I realized you were joking. Be careful cuss some people in here might not read all the way thru and start trying some of this stuff!!!

;)

hey thanks alot have a great holidays glad ta see some of us got a sense of humor

Lol

lol your a good man i m really glad people on this site have a sense of humor have a great holiday!!

Haha, you had me up to the 72psi part.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

I got the add on jet engine attached to the hitch......what a difference......expecially, in afterburner mode.

Aloha, Mark

Everyone knows that putting a Serious Exploration sticker on your truck will give you 20 more horsepower at the wheels. :D

you can hang a set of look-a-like nuts to your hitch and gain power too.

u can also take your front windsheild out for less weight and a free air conditioner. This will enable you to do away with your air condition for an added gain. Just buy a pair of goggles.

Back