BOdy KIT!?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BOdy KIT!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

kit looks real at there website, Ive not seen anyone with one yet, IMO it is not an attractive kit it looks better suited to a civic or sentra. :thumbdwn:

I kind of reminds me of that white stuff that is a staple in Southeast Asia.

kit looks real at there website, Ive not seen anyone with one yet, IMO it is not an attractive kit it looks better suited to a civic or sentra. :thumbdwn:

my words exactly

ive seen photos of this kit before... its proly been photoshop'd. just check out the 8 lug rings on there.

so u guys are saying its fake as can be and its been photoshopped? and its not worth a penny? i figured as much cuz i never saw anyone have that kit around me or anywhere for that mater:eek: :eek:

I can just see that front bumper part flapping like a bird @ 50mph!

Side skirts are good looking, but front and rear need some work.

that bumper = ****.... haha in my opinion, if u wanna throw some plastic on ur car, go buy a civic or accord

Give me thirds, there is no reason to add a bodykit to an Explorer...

Has anyone put this body kit on there 02 + expo?
i want to get it.. just want to know if anyone has it? how was the install how much did it cost u to install and paint? Thanks! :eek: :eek:

But you second it? Please buy a civic.

But you second it? Please buy a civic.

U really need to hop off of me there buddy... every post i make ur right there with ur comments... Yes at first i wanted to get the body kit cause i never saw one for an expo and thought it would be hot.. after looking at the pics a few more times it looks like total crap so i second it looks like a civic... U really need to put ur input in when its actually helpful... i thought i went thru this with you already?! :thumbdwn:

U really need to hop off of me there buddy... every post i make ur right there with ur comments... Yes at first i wanted to get the body kit cause i never saw one for an expo and thought it would be hot.. after looking at the pics a few more times it looks like total crap so i second it looks like a civic... U really need to put ur input in when its actually helpful... i thought i went thru this with you already?! :thumbdwn:
Stop acting like a 14 year old with all your posts. I thought we went over that already too.

Stop acting like a 14 year old with all your posts. I thought we went over that already too.

yes im 14... u got it buddy... good thing your smart..:D
no go hijack some other post... besides mine

You make it too easy to pick on you that's your problem. Then you delete the quoted part of your thread..funny ****, kind of like something a 14 year old would do to not make himself look like an ass. I could bust your balls on numerous posts. From all the questions you ask, you should drive a civic.
Oh yeah, thanks for learning to turn CAPS off. :D
My hijacking is over, now back to the thread....
That kit looks like ass.

You make it too easy to pick on you that's your problem. Then you delete the quoted part of your thread..funny ****, kind of like something a 14 year old would do to not make himself look like an ass. I could bust your balls on numerous posts. From all the questions you ask, you should drive a civic.
Oh yeah, thanks for learning to turn CAPS off. :D
My hijacking is over, now back to the thread....
That kit looks like ass.

YES THE KIT DOES LOOK LIKE ASS... ILL BUY YOU IT.. FOR YOUR TRUCK IT WILL COMPLETE IT..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back