• Register Today It's free!

Body Lift

wee

Reaction score
City, State
Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sploder Sport 4x4
I have a 2001 Sport and I want to add a body lift. I have read about a PA 3" body lift. Where do I get that? Also, can i cut down the pucks to 2"? I only want to go 2 more inches up. Any help will be appreciated. I searched as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can order the body lift for the 91-94 Ranger.. You can use the 2" lift for it.. It'll fit with minor modification.

You searched? Are you sure you searched? Maybe you should try again, using different terms like body lift, performance accessories, etc because this topic is no here daily! there are even threads with pictures on how to install the body lift, what part numbers to get, how to re-locate bumpers, how to make a 3" into a 2", who needs the steering extender and who doesnt, etc etc...

Good luck! If at first you search and dont succeed try try again with different terms :)

Ok, I searched all over and came up with this from suspension connection. Ford 1993-94 Ranger / Splash 2wd & 4wd - 2" body lift kit. Is that what i am looking for? I hate to be a douschebag, but I really don't want to get the wrong stuff.

no silly I meant the search function on this FORUM, not google :)

stupid question. I have the TT/warrior shackles, What body lift would I need to go up to 35s. I already run 32s.

Tim

3inch and trimming...Jefe has a thread on 35's with a 3in BL and the TT/shackels combo

I ordered my 2" kit yesterday, with the TT, springs, shackles it will give me 5". HELL YEAH! I think 35's and 4.10's are in my near future.

you should have gone with the 3" it is that much less trimming....but either way....and 4.10's +35's wont be to fun

Isn't it best to go to 4:56 with 35s??

Tim

wee said:
I ordered my 2" kit yesterday, with the TT, springs, shackles it will give me 5". HELL YEAH! I think 35's and 4.10's are in my near future.

also i doubt you get 5", but good luck.

-Rich

I got shackles. 1"
I got Carrier 2" Leafs. 2"
= 3"

2" Body lift. 2"
---------------
3"
+ 2"
-----
5"

Are 4.10's not good with 35's, I would just like to have stock power back i guess, maybe a little more grunt for fun.

go for 4.56's....the guys that are more into wheeling such as Jefe go with 4.88's with there 35's.

Back