CCR 2001 Photos and Video Clips | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

CCR 2001 Photos and Video Clips

yes, I deleted hte posts. And it's not like I really cared, I just think that the trip could be remembered by something other then my ass, LOL. I don't mind a thread going up elsewhere. Thats what you get when you moon a camera! :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Earth or Mars...

Here is a URL for the pics that I took on the CCR2001 run. I was only there for the run on Saturday to RedCone. Not many Explorers but some great shots of RedCone...or was it Mars?

My favorate are the two called lava...enjoy!

http://bart.is-s.com/~explorers/jsdietz/pics/ccr2001/

I guess this is the best place to plant this post. I'd just like to thank Chris for my elite explorer picture. I think that's the best my lil' X can look.

Ain't she purty when you can't see her up close (those darn salt marks) :smoke:

Hey Jared, you're welcome and she does indeed look purty! :D But I guarantee, if you continue to go off-roading with us, you'll have an even better picture in no time...

Oh Definately, I do intend to continue going four wheeling with you guys as much as possible (my dad and my sister even said they wanted to go with me!), and I'll get at least a couple wheels hangin' in the air :D Seems to be the most popular style of picture :)

Excellent photos Brian, those are some great shots of your X..

Sorry for the delays guys and gals, I am just now able to get my computer on the net to post here. I havent gotten the Digicam talking nicely to the 'puter yet.

Also havent gotten the film developed from the real camera yet either.

I will post pics as soon as I can tho'!!!

Thanks again all for the fun weekend!

I too have been slow to post. I had to rebuild my PC last weekend after much toil and trouble. Now, my web site has hit it's size limit. I got most of the pics up, but no fancy pages to show them. I'll have to post mattadams style with an ugly directory page. Sorry. I'll let you know when I find some more web storage and get this straight. For now, here's the pics I have.

http://members.home.net/legacydesign/wheelin/ccr2001/

P.S. Marshall, I think you'll like the one of you on Webster. (#10) I have another one, but it didn't make the upload.

Darkman, a lot of the photos you put up didn't upload properly. You may want to try again. Mostly the last half of the photos.

Good pics darkman. I bet joe will be happy about the pics you got of him.

Alot of the pics at the end of the list showed "x" and some only showed a 1/4 of the picture. Might want to check into that. (Rick beat me to it)

I knew somebody had some pics of me. The pics I could see were great. I hope you can get the rest up and running. I wanna see more. :D :D :D

Originally posted by DarkMan
P.S. Marshall, I think you'll like the one of you on Webster. (#10) I have another one, but it didn't make the upload.

I thought that was Wheeler?? anyway thanks alot I love that one if you email me your home add, I have a few pics I want to send you guys, and then maybe you can trade for a few you hve of me!!!!

You're right. Wheeler, not Webster. Duh.

You can save the pic right off the site if it loaded right (which is doubtful... grr).

I promise, I'll get around to loading all the pics and getting them in a decent write-up eventually. ;)

Back