eXtremeXplorers November 16/17 run | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

eXtremeXplorers November 16/17 run

Skunk

2/1974-4/2015 RIP
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Freeland, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 SAS X, 94 3000GT VR-4
Well here goes yet another long @$$ thread..:D anyway, there will be an 'XX' run at Paragon on November 16th/17th, being that many of you wont be able to make it up here for the 2nd/3rd run, I wont be running that weekend, and that gives me more time to get the 'Skunk' together for the 16th/17th. that will be now the official first run of the 'Solid Front Skunk' :D hope to see many of you up here for that historic day:p

visit http://www.extremexplorers.com for further details and updates on the SAS.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah Im all up for a run. but SOMEONE a certain Lizard T needs to sell me his gears. :)

Oh man, I could be regeared and locked by that time, but the question remains whether I want to go that direction. Damn. Either way, I'm there.

yeah i need to regear as well. im gonna be coming down to the line here. i dont think ill have a manual linkage in time for the run but i can run the t-case with out it... ill just have to get underneath it to shift it. :)

ill most likely be there. might bring a friend in his truck too. he wants to try paragon out with new lift/tires...hes a chevy tho

damn you!!!! the one weekend i get a truck! i made plans for that weekend for a 2 day run with pirate4x4.com out in wellsville ohio.

Gettin' around to some video.

Dead Link Removed

try renaming it with an AVI extension instead of mpg

dunno why i cant get it to work... in real player or media player

Worked fine for me in WMP.

I'll probably be there if you dont mind me riding along again. I just havnt had time to instally my 3" body lift and 33"s.

Here, I just encoded this one another way, does this one work?

Dead Link Removed

with both i get sound.... no video.... SOUNDS GOOD THOUGH!!!! i like how your truck sounds.... sounds better in person....

Put me down for the 17th I'm in

well this swap is officially turning into a nightmare, for some reason i cant seem to get the front mount right.... and I have no idea why.... what a pain in the @$$:banghead:

Damn, now I get to work and neither of the files work, f'in a. I'll have to go home and re encode them.

I got both of them to work just fine, Matt.

Ok, I deleted the Flowmaster one and replaced it with another, how does this one work?

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice, here's me getting up whompum again, this time it should also work

Dead Link Removed

Back