• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

eXtremeXplorers November 16/17 run

Skunk

2/1974-4/2015 RIP
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Freeland, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 SAS X, 94 3000GT VR-4
Well here goes yet another long @$$ thread..:D anyway, there will be an 'XX' run at Paragon on November 16th/17th, being that many of you wont be able to make it up here for the 2nd/3rd run, I wont be running that weekend, and that gives me more time to get the 'Skunk' together for the 16th/17th. that will be now the official first run of the 'Solid Front Skunk' :D hope to see many of you up here for that historic day:p

visit http://www.extremexplorers.com for further details and updates on the SAS.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Doug

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Sykesville, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
Yeah Im all up for a run. but SOMEONE a certain Lizard T needs to sell me his gears. :)

DasFrem

Elite Poseur
Reaction score
City, State
Portland, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2 '97 sports
Oh man, I could be regeared and locked by that time, but the question remains whether I want to go that direction. Damn. Either way, I'm there.

Doug

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Sykesville, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
yeah i need to regear as well. im gonna be coming down to the line here. i dont think ill have a manual linkage in time for the run but i can run the t-case with out it... ill just have to get underneath it to shift it. :)

Ex95XLT

Rollin on Dubs
Reaction score
City, State
Vineland
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 EB
ill most likely be there. might bring a friend in his truck too. he wants to try paragon out with new lift/tires...hes a chevy tho

94EBexplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 EB 4door
damn you!!!! the one weekend i get a truck! i made plans for that weekend for a 2 day run with pirate4x4.com out in wellsville ohio.

DasFrem

Elite Poseur
Reaction score
City, State
Portland, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2 '97 sports

DasFrem

Elite Poseur
Reaction score
City, State
Portland, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2 '97 sports
try renaming it with an AVI extension instead of mpg

94EBexplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 EB 4door
dunno why i cant get it to work... in real player or media player

DasFrem

Elite Poseur
Reaction score
City, State
Portland, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2 '97 sports
Here, I just encoded this one another way, does this one work?

My Flowmasta

94EBexplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 EB 4door
with both i get sound.... no video.... SOUNDS GOOD THOUGH!!!! i like how your truck sounds.... sounds better in person....

parli22

Loco en cabeza
Reaction score
City, State
New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Explorer UNEDDIE
Put me down for the 17th I'm in

Skunk

2/1974-4/2015 RIP
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Freeland, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 SAS X, 94 3000GT VR-4
well this swap is officially turning into a nightmare, for some reason i cant seem to get the front mount right.... and I have no idea why.... what a pain in the @$$:banghead:

DasFrem

Elite Poseur
Reaction score
City, State
Portland, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2 '97 sports
Damn, now I get to work and neither of the files work, f'in a. I'll have to go home and re encode them.

DasFrem

Elite Poseur
Reaction score
City, State
Portland, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2 '97 sports

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

DasFrem

Elite Poseur
Reaction score
City, State
Portland, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2 '97 sports