eXtremeXplorers November 16/17 run | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

eXtremeXplorers November 16/17 run

works..... damn you were haulin ass.... i should have started that fast.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's chris takin' it a little easier up since he's got the better gears/tires/and a Limited Slip, not that I'm jealous or anything, you know, I'm just pointing these things out. I mean, I got up the damn hill too, so like I don't need that stuff. Or maybe I'm just making up excuses.

Enjoy...

Dead Link Removed

I'll be there, if Namitey lets me Shotgun, don't want to drive the STyX that far with all that's messed up, I don't think the D44 will be in place for a bit.
98x24, you got the bug, don't you?
Chaz, you'll finally be making another run? but a Cheby:rolleyes:

:D
Later,
The Rat

This one is kinda funny if you know what's funny about it, well, the title's funny, you know, like if you know and stuff....

Appréciez!

Dead Link Removed

Who has the video OF shaun breaking? Not much to see but the noise is whats funny in that one.

matt is there anymore video of when i was up there? id like to see that.

I do, they're all here:

Dead Link Removed

Darren, yeah, I just havn't put it on my computer yet. it all takes time, and work, and I'm lazy. I might get around to it, you gotta come out with us some more so I can get new stuff.

i would love to make this run..... but that weekend i am going to wellsville ohio with pirate4x4..com

I thought I explained myself above

hey chris, Bite Me! :D

Oh, come on, I saw you laughing when we watched the video at Chris' over and over. :D

yeah, I know

I just realized this thread was here.....

So, what's the deal, Lizard? You still *up* for some PAP carnage or no?

someone needs some glasses!...

yeah it looks like Ill be running next weekend, just got some new shackle brackets welded up and im doing good now.....

feeling better? yes thankyou... but still blind as a bat!:D

Back