Finally got 35"s with pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Finally got 35"s with pics

Like the title said, I just got my 35/12.50/15 Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs and I love them. They look awesome and so far they do great in the snow.
I only had to do some minor triming with 7" of lift. Still have stock gears :rolleyes: but 4.56 coming soon...

HPIM0909.jpg

HPIM0913.jpg

HPIM0914.jpg

Thanks for looking, tell me what you think!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks Great! What wheels do you have?:navajo:

Looks good. A lot like mine used to. :thumbsup:

I'd suggest taking off the "side skirts" and consider 4.88 instead of 4.56. I've had two different explorers with 35s and 4.56s and would love lower gears even for daily driving.

looks great

Looks Great! What wheels do you have?:navajo:

They are 15" by 8" "street locks". I cant remember what brand but I know there is a few that make them.

MTR's are great tires, street and off road, even though they are $$$$$ I would consider buying them again for my BII when mine are finally gone.

Nice truck!

Like the title said, I just got my 35/12.50/15 Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs and I love them. They look awesome and so far they do great in the snow.
I only had to do some minor triming with 7" of lift. Still have stock gears :rolleyes: but 4.56 coming soon...

HPIM0909.jpg

HPIM0913.jpg

HPIM0914.jpg

Thanks for looking, tell me what you think!

very nice and sweet.. i was considering 35's with mine but i drive almost 500 miles a week. so that would be a bad thing..

very nice.

i guess you do not fit into the garage with that huge roof rack..

Thanks, I love them. They are a great tire.

i guess you do not fit into the garage with that huge roof rack..

yea, I would take the rack off and it would fit in the garage but now it will live outside.:(

sweetness nice hight i wish i was that tall

they look good. the explorer i might buy has 36's on it and a 3 inch body lift im not to sure about the suspension lift tho. looks great.

Back