For those that enjoy the Pine Barrens of South Jersey | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For those that enjoy the Pine Barrens of South Jersey

I think its 10 am were meeting

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Were meeting at 10

Cool beans...see you internet folk manana!

Cool, 10 it is.

I'll be there at 10:00am see yall then

I will be there with the ranger see u guys there

Hope y'all are havin/ had fun! Post some pics when ya can. So far up here it's been cool, cloudy and no rain yet. Must be great wheelin if it's the same down there!

just got back, it was a great time and it was nice to clean up and take care of a great place to wheel. the day went very well, we collected a lot of trash as well as got a chance to do some decent wheeling, only had 2 setbacks when dreddogs bronco took in some water and when 05fronty's trans took in a good deal of water. We were able to fix both problems for the most part. unfortunately i didnt get any pics but i know alot of others did.

Hey tgreene92,
Did you get our explorer-less friend home o.k.?

Yep we made it home gotta order some parts so we can be on the trails ASAP

Well, I can't remember if this would be the proper thread for post trip pictures, but its about to be....

Here is a group shot from our first stop

IMG_5213.jpg

And of course the.. I dont know if its even a trail, second stop

IMG_5214.jpg

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5219.jpg

Now, I believe after this it was driving around, picking up more dead animal remains, condoms, and tires, then more driving around....

Then we got lost down that trail wide enough for a dirtbike, and I managed to be the first one without hitting anything, which was pure luck... So I GTFO and got this pic while waiting for everyone else

IMG_5218.jpg

Then somewhere along the line I went through a mud puddle around a turn and the water happened to splash enough up my drivers side that it went into my grille, and got sucked into my snorkel which sits right behind the grille... The one I usually take out and replace with the stock one that sits just under the hood.

So after my truck is sputtering and blowing out smoke, evidence was unearthed...

IMG_5220.jpg

Well'p, theres yer problem!

I must thank everyone that worked on my trail side filter replacement... This thing sounded mean on the highway, I wish I could have kept the sound
67684981.jpg

05fronty, his GF and I went down to advance auto (with my awesome eco green noisy tote bag CAI) to get trans fluid and a filter for his truck, and a new air filter for mine... I figured since I was getting a new filter, why not get something that wont take a $hit if it ever hits water again
c7047cdf.jpg

Now for some randoms

IMG_5224.jpg

IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5226.jpg

And of course who could forget

IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5222.jpg

And the highlight of the day

IMG_5227.jpg

IMG_5231.jpg

IMG_5234.jpg

IMG_5233.jpg

IMG_5232.jpg

IMG_5235.jpg

IMG_5236.jpg

Now, at this point I'd like to say, I had the entire submarine explorer experience captured on video, but it did not download correctly to my computer and I erased the file.... :mad: However, 3 other cameras captured it, but I'll let those people post the videos up themselves... I did however get a couple of videos that I will post up in a bit when I am not lazy....

All in all, it was a fun day. I hit a speed bump but after swapping out the filter I made it home with no problems... And I got to high beam some high school D-bags in a Vdub that cut in between me and my brother going home... As the one hoodlum in the back seat turned around and proceeded to flip me off, he had to duck behind the seat because my lights were so damn bright. I love my projectors :thumbsup:

hey dreddog,

I don't understand why you needed a new filter...... I thought our trail mod was the ultimate in eco-friendly air filtration technology. It even said so right on it.

05, i got some good swimming pics on your camera, you should definitely post them so your truck can have some of the justice it deserves.

hey dreddog,

I don't understand why you needed a new filter...... I thought our trail mod was the ultimate in eco-friendly air filtration technology. It even said so right on it.

This air filter was working to well, I was taking in so much air, my fuel system couldn't keep up. So I had to go back to something less efficient :p:

Fair enough. Perhaps someday they'll come up with a fuel delivery system as efficient as that eco air filter.

Hey I just wanted to say what a blast I had yesterday. It was great finally putting faces to to all the guys I've met on EF. I guess I did alright keeping up in my almost stock Mounty. Hopefully I can get out with y'all again.

dam website is acting funy ..won't let me upload the pix

albi1cnobi1 said:
Hey I just wanted to say what a blast I had yesterday. It was great finally putting faces to to all the guys I've met on EF. I guess I did alright keeping up in my almost stock Mounty. Hopefully I can get out with y'all again.

Yea I had a great time as well...we really need to set something up for rausch creek in a few months and get you south Jersey out of the mud (and lakes hahahah) and on to the rocks!

Ill put some pics up tomorrow when I'm trying yo distract myself from work. Good times!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

05fronty said:
dam website is acting funy ..won't let me upload the pix

Maybe there's water in that too :p

Back