George Washington National Forest June 2009 Run | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

George Washington National Forest June 2009 Run

does anyone know about any of the meets goin on this year ? and what is the rules and regulations? id like to try to go to big dogs too but not sure if my truck wil fit there rules and regulations yet and plus most of there events are club orianted and im not a member of any clubs.

In the forest the rules are stay on the main trail. Sometimes we loose trace of the main trail and end up on a detour. Leave only footprints (tire tracks). Stoney Run/ Big Levels is closed for winter. Shoe creek is open, just make sure you know what you are getting yourself into, it get cold on that mountian.

If I were you I would try to get with the central virginia four wheel drive association. They have like two open dates where non members are welcome on their farm. They are a great bunch.

When we go on a run their really arn't any rules, except be prepared.

Put April 2 (good Friday) on your calender. Tutis mud bog in King William is something that every real 4-wheel enthusits should do. No prices or trophies just bragging. But it is a hoot. It lasts all day and into the night and it is the place to be.

Back