HappyGilmore's newly lifted X | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HappyGilmore's newly lifted X

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

i hope youll be laughing at him and not me.

I MISS MY TRUCK SO EFFING BAD I NEED IT BACK!!!!! I WANT IT BACK!!!!!

im taking it this weekend wether its done or not though. if its done he gets paid. if its 3/4 of the way done he gets bent and sent, and im still taking the truck. simple as that. excuse me while i go sulk in the corner feeling sorry for myself cuz the truck has been outta comission for 2 months.......................

yeah the day is near haha but it wont be done. hes got a bolt on cage that was exactly like my first one that hes gonna throw on sunday nite so i can have it for work and school.

i drive my moms Explorer pretty much anytime i want when im not at school or work....she takes me haha. yeah is embaressing. but yeah at night/weekends i pretty much get to use it when ever i want cuz she doesnt drive much or my dad is usually home then and she can take his Expedition.

i miss my Ex bad. i went over there today and put my second gen intake on and moved the battery to the cargo area.... illl keep you guys posted.

wow 2 explorers and an expedition. thanks for using all the gas. HAHA. my family has it just as bad. So are u gonna take it back to him later to finish it or whats gonna happen. I know how u feel, i cant stand not having a vehical. :confused:

man that sucks but at least youll have your truck back to drive around. I HATE not having mine if i have to get work done

haha yeah we got some gas guzzlers....... and then my sis has a lil saturn. lol.

so i got it back pretty much like it was before i wrecked it. he can actually do some plating and stuf with the hoop off the truck so maybe ill keep it for 2 weeks then take it back. i dont know all i know is that i am one happy MF'er to have my truck back. now i can keep my dignity and can drive girls on dates instead of them driving me. HAHAHAHA

drivin the truck snowboarding today, we'll see how she does. later.

changed the speedo gear yesterday. i used a 21 tooth gear to accomodate my 4.88 gears and 33 inch tires. i think its still 1 mph fast, no biggie... i love it now.

picked up some 10 inch 5150s for the rear. after i get a longer brake line i will install them. where did all you guys get your extended rear lines at??

Have you moved the rear brake line bracket? that gets you another 5-6" of drop.

the bracket up top on the frame has a hard line on the top of it and a flexible one on the bottom of it.....i cant move it if it has a hard line on top can i??

ill search i guess

Hey Happy that 1mph change is not accurate :) Its off by a percentage, the percentage will increase as you go faster, so 1 mph at 45 may be 5 at 70, just FYI.

Like I care, I got GPS in my truck and then found out just how far off my speed really was :) it will never be 100%.....and the cops around here are wise to the big tire excuse :)

Yes, you can move the bracket that is attached to frame down a few inches for more travel/clearance.

did the bracket mod. bent it down a few inches, i think it will work. thanks j602. installed the shocks and they ride great. now i just hope my driveshaft doesnt pull out. with the stock shocks on the deaver pack i think it was pulling out too far, causeing the tranny to leak a lil at that seal where the shaft and tranny meet.

410 - yeah i think its off like 1 mph around town (give or take with the percentage obviously) and about 2-3 on the highway. anything is better than 20mph like it was...

i know the last post is super old but my control panel doesnt like to tell me that i have new posts sometimes, but heres the answer.

i got a 4.0 OHV with that gear and tire combo. its nice offroad and around town but im running 3100 rpm on the free way. doensnt affect milage that much just more wear and tear i guess at highr Rs. personally i like the combo, might be too low for some.

5 speed manual by the way......

Back