Hokie's gonna be a Ram! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hokie's gonna be a Ram!

2 girls???

Are they hot?

Wait until you see some of the "scenery" on campus
3222hump2.gif

One: no
Other: unsure, quick Facebook stalk and it may be yes... but the other one looks attractive on Facebook and isn't in person ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just got a call from Colorado State...

Congrats!!

Fort Collins is a really nice town. Tons of outdoor stuff to do around there.

While I was going to Denver Automotive a good friend from HS was going to CSU. I used to party with him and his friends on the weekeds regularly:D

Enjoy:thumbsup:

Living close is ideal.

Parking pass price =
bullshit.gif

Parking on campus =
bullshit.gif

Driving on campus =
bullshit.gif

Congrats on making it up here. The mech eingineering program is intense, i did it for a semester, and bailed to construction management. But if you have a passion for engineering this is the place. and fort collins 4x4 will become your freind quickly :)

and if youre a cheap ba$t@rd theres a street next to allison hall that has parking spaces that are free

How bad are the summers in FoCo?

The house I'll probably be living in doesn't have A/C. They said that the nights really cool down and that its not a problem.

I've spent most of my life in the South so the thought of no A/C is scary. Weather.com says that there can be a 25*F swing between the high and low temps in July/August.

Summers here can be hot. My townhouse has no A/C, and it sucks. I bought a portable A/C unit, and that makes it somewhat tolerable, but it only gets the main level, and not the upstairs. It is too heavy to lug upstairs. I am considering bugging my landlord about getting some A/C installed.

If you come here in late summer, it will pry be not bad. I think the hot months are May, June, and July. It does cool down at nights, for the most part.

august is pretty toasty too. no humidity, so its not as bad as the south. might want to invest in at least a good fan, if not an ac unit from walmart or something

august is pretty toasty too. no humidity, so its not as bad as the south. might want to invest in at least a good fan, if not an ac unit from walmart or something

Yeah, I can't comprehend a "dry heat"

I lived in Charleston, SC where in late July it would still be a sticky 88* when I would come home from the bars.

Topless strip club is about two miles away, although some of the stripper are
ugly.gif

How long have you been in Co, Have you been here for the last two good rain storms? (one of them being tonight) I wanted to go out and play in a few puddles but I was working the whole time it was raining...

this rain was insane tonight. theres a new lake in font of my place..... too bad i had to work. $%$#* it all

I got here Monday afternoon, spent the most of this week getting settled in, went for some hikes and bike rides and dodged a monsoon today, lol. We were up in the Rocky Mtn National Park when it started today.

I was out fording some pretty serious puddles tonight. There were some on Shields north of Prospect that only trucks and SUV's could go through. I'm all worried about going through them b/c I've got a MAC intake and I don't want to splash the open element filter (I've done that in my old Explorer and it died coming out of a mud hole).

Same here, I got off work and there was quite a few puddles still around...So I wanted to hit some of them up but I also have the mac intake and I wasn't about ready to hydrolock a 5.0...

Nice to have you in Colorado. Definitely will need to get a group together to do some wheeling before it starts snowing again. Hell, even after it snows.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice to have you in Colorado. Definitely will need to get a group together to do some wheeling before it starts snowing again. Hell, even after it snows.

Anybody wanna help me build sliders? Thats my biggest concern right now with wheelin'

Anyway, if you see a two tone green lifted Mounty driving up and down the front range, thats me :cool:

Back