• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

How much off MSRP for ST?

MaximatoST

Reaction score
City, State
Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Nissan Maxima SR
The 3 most common features are moonroof ($1,695 I believe) and the Street Pack (another $995) . Typically they are $60k and they can be had for $57-$58k easily.

I'd highly recommend the Street Pack at the very least but that's just my $0.02.
Anyone know a Ford employee so I can get the Friends and Family 15% discount? I will repay in Oregon Pinot.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, Ontario area
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3

twindadST

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Ford Explorer Sport
There is an X plan, but that's the closest you'll get which is for friends and family. Other than that, A/Z plan doesn't even give 15% off. If it did I wouldn't be waiting until next year to buy the ST, lol.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, Ontario area
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
'Up here' we've had the Ford Employee Pricing for a couple months. It's available on the Aviator but not on the Explorer. It comes around on the U.S site at a later date. Works out to about a $5,500 savings on the Aviator.

Peter

blwnsmoke

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
'Up here' we've had the Ford Employee Pricing for a couple months. It's available on the Aviator but not on the Explorer. It comes around on the U.S site at a later date. Works out to about a $5,500 savings on the Aviator.

Peter
Ford doesnt run Employee Pricing in the US to the public.

Blue Lamp

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
NM
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Ford doesnt run Employee Pricing in the US to the public.
The last large scale employee pricing yo the public that I can recall was post hurricane 2 years ago.

blwnsmoke

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
The last large scale employee pricing yo the public that I can recall was post hurricane 2 years ago.
Correct and that was a goodwill thing for the victims of the hurricane only in designated areas. This was not offered to the general public across the US.