It's all for the Engine Part II - Rambo cried | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

It's all for the Engine Part II - Rambo cried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

at my local stations its always e10... only once have i found pure dino
All the newer stations carry it. More and more small engines are requiring ethanol free fuel.

All the newer stations carry it. More and more small engines are requiring ethanol free fuel.
at the shell, mobil, 76, etc by me they all say e10!!! the only pure dino is just the one sinclair

Why are there 9,000 drilling permits that are unfilled if the petroleum industry is SOOO hurting for oil?

It’s because they aren’t. They’re more than happy with how things are going. What you pay at the pump is irrelevant to them. They’d rather buy the oil from someone else and re-sell it to you. Finding, and extracting oil is a huge financial risk. They’d rather resell it.
Anti-Oil = Anti engine or Greedy Oil Corp if Given a chance. What happen when the last Admin. was pro-oil, pro engine and did not have a EV agenda .and free market worked and a pushed for energy independence from foreign oil the oil Corps made us energy independence and $1.86 gal. gas happen. And then when Brandon came in Anti-Oil thus Anti- Engine and is PRO TAX the heck out of the citizen....the Oil Companies flipped with Brandon on Tax the US citizen to be given a chance to JACK GAS price in the name of Green NEW DEAL.....know as screwing the hell out of the car owners....So when given a chance to be pro oil by one admin the Oil Companies will be Pro Oil and when the Oil Companies are given a chance to be Anti-Oil Anti-Engine with the Brandon admin the Oil Companies will flip on a dime to screw the citizen....and go with Anti-oil and Anti engine.... ver whats right or free market Oil or Pro - Engine....but allowed
to be by a Brandon Admin a ..........................Greedy Oil Corp .................which is a EV agenda not a fair market
driven concept and on the citizens back.....other wise known as the $400.00 toilet seat or the $329.00 hammer
the citizens paid for in the tax waste reviews....now its $8.00 gas.....fake EV agenda vs the real deal efficient gas engine.

Corporate America Wants To Hit Consumers With A Massive Energy Tax​

• Two major Washington, D.C. business groups representing corporations across sectors including the fossil fuel industry signaled support for energy policies that would raise consumer prices.
  • “No company pays a carbon tax, consumers will,” Daniel Turner, the executive director of Power the Future, told the News Foundation in an interview. “This idea that we will tax carbon and therefore have less of it, is just a complete fallacy.”

Anti-Oil = Anti engine or Greedy Oil Corp if Given a chance. What happen when the last Admin. was pro-oil, pro engine and did not have a EV agenda .and free market worked and a pushed for energy independence from foreign oil the oil Corps made us energy independence and $1.86 gal. gas happen. And then when Brandon came in Anti-Oil thus Anti- Engine and is PRO TAX the heck out of the citizen....the Oil Companies flipped with Brandon on Tax the US citizen to be given a chance to JACK GAS price in the name of Green NEW DEAL.....know as screwing the hell out of the car owners....So when given a chance to be pro oil by one admin the Oil Companies will be Pro Oil and when the Oil Companies are given a chance to be Anti-Oil Anti-Engine with the Brandon admin the Oil Companies will flip on a dime to screw the citizen....and go with Anti-oil and Anti engine.... ver whats right or free market Oil or Pro - Engine....but allowed
to be by a Brandon Admin a ..........................Greedy Oil Corp .................which is a EV agenda not a fair market
driven concept and on the citizens back.....other wise known as the $400.00 toilet seat or the $329.00 hammer
the citizens paid for in the tax waste reviews....now its $8.00 gas.....fake EV agenda vs the real deal efficient gas engine.

Corporate America Wants To Hit Consumers With A Massive Energy Tax​

• Two major Washington, D.C. business groups representing corporations across sectors including the fossil fuel industry signaled support for energy policies that would raise consumer prices.
  • “No company pays a carbon tax, consumers will,” Daniel Turner, the executive director of Power the Future, told the News Foundation in an interview. “This idea that we will tax carbon and therefore have less of it, is just a complete fallacy.”
The oil companies will always be in its own best interest to the detriment of the entire world. Remember LEADED gas? That wasn’t about anything except profit. I suppose that was “Brandon” too. (You lost, get over it)

The oil companies don’t care one bit about you. They’d gladly poison you, and the planet, for a $1.00.

This is also being driven by the consumer. If it wasn’t there wouldn’t be preorders for hundreds of thousands of EVs.

A\ free market worked and a pushed for energy independence from foreign oil the oil Corps made us energy independence and $1.86 gal. gas happen.

You conveniently left out COVID which put an end to air travel, cruises, and much driving...

The price of oil when gas was that low had fallen to below $0 dollars a barrel. Oil companies were dying. American production was all, but stopped due to the glut on the market. Stocks tank as oil falls below zero for first time ever BTW, it's because oil companies have yet to fully ramp up production that our fuel prices are so high now. They are making up for lost time on our backs.

Reality.

You conveniently left out COVID which put an end to air travel, cruises, and much driving...

The price of oil when gas was that low had fallen to below $0 dollars a barrel. Oil companies were dying. American production was all, but stopped due to the glut on the market. Stocks tank as oil falls below zero for first time ever BTW, it's because oil companies have yet to fully ramp up production that our fuel prices are so high now. They are making up for lost time on our backs.

Reality.
Shazam...................You mean we are in reality..........OK if we must .....The $0 barrel thing ....that's 2020 and what happen .
Brandon got in and did what? cancelled "Reality" on oil production growth ............and now the New Reality $8.00 in LA. A false event that has the general public thinking a false "Reality"..........thinking $8.00 gal. is real and the EVs must be real vs. the "Reality" which is a ink pen Brandon pick up and sign in Jan 2021 to cancel oil production cause this and that pen thing......The citizen does not know they are being EV manipulated. You have to watch stock shows .....etc to even know this stuff.....A theatrical event......and all copy write cereal trademarks and all actors are not real people or events do not reflect a real city, but may seem real.... The "Reality" Donald's was manipulated. into buying 2 boxes of a new cereal just released called "crankshaft crunch with raisin and oats" by watching a TV commercials ...... so the Reality thing vs the Reality of manipulation of EVs and gas prices........................................I wonder if things and events by someone else? all this would be a diffrent Reality now and the gas engine attack would not have happen................and gas would be $2.00 gal. without the pen event not happening? I like that "Reality"....................I like "crankshaft crunch with raisin and oats".

On April 20, 2020, the front-month May 2020 WTI crude contract dropped 306%, or $55.90, for the session, to settle at negative $37.63 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.

Shazam...................You mean we are in reality..........OK if we must .....The $0 barrel thing ....that's 2020 and what happen .
Brandon got in and did what? cancelled "Reality" on oil production growth ............and now the New Reality $8.00 in LA. A false event that has the general public thinking a false "Reality"..........thinking $8.00 gal. is real and the EVs must be real vs. the "Reality" which is a ink pen Brandon pick up and sign in Jan 2021 to cancel oil production cause this and that pen thing......The citizen does not know they are being EV manipulated. You have to watch stock shows .....etc to even know this stuff.....A theatrical event......and all copy write cereal trademarks and all actors are not real people or events do not reflect a real city, but may seem real.... The "Reality" Donald's was manipulated. into buying 2 boxes of a new cereal just released called "crankshaft crunch with raisin and oats" by watching a TV commercials ...... so the Reality thing vs the Reality of manipulation of EVs and gas prices........................................I wonder if things and events by someone else? all this would be a diffrent Reality now and the gas engine attack would not have happen................and gas would be $2.00 gal. without the pen event not happening? I like that "Reality"....................I like "crankshaft crunch with raisin and oats".

On April 20, 2020, the front-month May 2020 WTI crude contract dropped 306%, or $55.90, for the session, to settle at negative $37.63 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Have you ever heard of supply and demand? There was no demand.

Your false orange God lost. Fair and square. Legitimately. That’s reality.

You keep spouting $8 a gallon. When is the last time YOU paid $8 a gallon, in your unaffordable 40k Sport Trac? Still no answer yet how those poor folks could have afforded a 40k car. Answer that before you spew some of your “clever” “nonsense”. Oh you can’t actually do that.

You can’t answer simple questions. That’s reality.

Have you ever heard of supply and demand? There was no demand.

You keep spouting $8 a gallon. When is the last time YOU paid $8 a gallon, in your unaffordable 40k Sport Trac? Still no answer yet how those poor folks could have afforded a 40k car. Answer that before you spew some of your “clever” “nonsense”. Oh you can’t actually do that.
Im going with Pumpkin Pilots reality check .

"Have you ever heard of supply and demand? There was no demand."

Yes I have heard of that supply thing and Trump broke supply and demand rules the "oil rule"
because he was pro engine , prop oil as follows. The Oil market was always thought that the prices could not be taken down by a President,
but Trump came in and did a complete redo of oil policy, being expanded leases and no legal messing with oil companies and a message "US was going energy independent" and he did it. Trump lower the price at one time for me was $1.70 something at lowest. Never
seen before a stated oil policy by a President on his word he did what he said he would do. Brandon comes in and cancels all the oil structure
in place, the back bone of the US econ and blows the US econ up and does a false EV car push called government interference with commerce and we have 8% inflation, lack food shelves, and $6.00 gas....heading to $8 in fall.

I rest my case Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy vs what we have now............$6.00 gas=8% inflation=EV government interference with commerce by creating high gas prices to manipulate EV sales over the whole US best interest and whats best for citizen.
1651155599411.png

Under the Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy ...... theorem of mass good effect for all.
You wont know this because you dont care. One case of many. In Penn. 2020 the Penn. law Act 77, judges just ruled Act 77 was unconstitutional
was changed just before the 2020 election for mail in ballots is now declared unconstitutional after the election. This cost everyone
and no Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy ...... theorem of mass good effect for all. vs. now we have $6.00 gas=8% inflation=EV government interference with commerce by creating high gas prices to manipulate EV sales over the whole US best interest and whats best for citizen.

You keep spouting $8 a gallon. When is the last time YOU paid $8 a gallon, in your unaffordable 40k Sport Trac? Still no answer yet how those poor folks could have afforded a 40k car.

The $8 gal is projected into late 2022 into 23. Your point on me buying a used STrac I have a 2001 manual the only year made and they were prob. 20K plus then?? Dont understand the question....except allot people cant afford the car they drive in, its the only real thing they
have the 30K - 40K car.....and they are on the line of not having anything the lower econ people and you would falsely inflate gas to all the US
citizens where the rich dont care and their own Pres. does not care and make the only thing they have of value cost them and brake them down, for a EV talking point and a gas lie.....where gas was just $1.80 gall...... and now this Brandon mess..........now thats a strange reality I run from,
and ethically dont support, I support Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy ...... theorem of mass good effect for all.

The average person drives about 13,500 miles a year. The difference between $2 a gallon and $5 a gallon is less than $2,000 a year for the majority of the drivers. Yet I see more cars out on the road now than when it was $2 a gallon

Im going with Pumpkin Pilots reality check .

"Have you ever heard of supply and demand? There was no demand."

Yes I have heard of that supply thing and Trump broke supply and demand rules the "oil rule"
because he was pro engine , prop oil as follows. The Oil market was always thought that the prices could not be taken down by a President,
but Trump came in and did a complete redo of oil policy, being expanded leases and no legal messing with oil companies and a message "US was going energy independent" and he did it. Trump lower the price at one time for me was $1.70 something at lowest. Never
seen before a stated oil policy by a President on his word he did what he said he would do. Brandon comes in and cancels all the oil structure
in place, the back bone of the US econ and blows the US econ up and does a false EV car push called government interference with commerce and we have 8% inflation, lack food shelves, and $6.00 gas....heading to $8 in fall.

I rest my case Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy vs what we have now............$6.00 gas=8% inflation=EV government interference with commerce by creating high gas prices to manipulate EV sales over the whole US best interest and whats best for citizen.
View attachment 428974

Under the Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy ...... theorem of mass good effect for all.
You wont know this because you dont care. One case of many. In Penn. 2020 the Penn. law Act 77, judges just ruled Act 77 was unconstitutional
was changed just before the 2020 election for mail in ballots is now declared unconstitutional after the election. This cost everyone
and no Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy ...... theorem of mass good effect for all. vs. now we have $6.00 gas=8% inflation=EV government interference with commerce by creating high gas prices to manipulate EV sales over the whole US best interest and whats best for citizen.

You keep spouting $8 a gallon. When is the last time YOU paid $8 a gallon, in your unaffordable 40k Sport Trac? Still no answer yet how those poor folks could have afforded a 40k car.

The $8 gal is projected into late 2022 into 23. Your point on me buying a used STrac I have a 2001 manual the only year made and they were prob. 20K plus then?? Dont understand the question....except allot people cant afford the car they drive in, its the only real thing they
have the 30K - 40K car.....and they are on the line of not having anything the lower econ people and you would falsely inflate gas to all the US
citizens where the rich dont care and their own Pres. does not care and make the only thing they have of value cost them and brake them down, for a EV talking point and a gas lie.....where gas was just $1.80 gall...... and now this Brandon mess..........now thats a strange reality I run from,
and ethically dont support, I support Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy ...... theorem of mass good effect for all.

You talk about inflation like you know what it is. Look up the sticker price on your Sport Trac when it was new. Adjust that for inflation and get back to me on how someone could afford that and be middle class.

You keep bringing up $6 a gallon. The average in the US right now is $4.15. The biggest inflation here is the skew you, and your lame sources add to everything. The average gas price will not be $8 in the fall. How much money do you want to wager that it’ll be $8 or above? Put your money where your fake news is.

You also act like the only difference de from when gas was $2 a gallon and now is a change of president. If that’s the only variable you can see, you are beyond blind.

But, by all means. Just blame someone else for all your problems. It’s probably your only real skill. Live in the past, make up whatever you need to fit your lame narrative, and go extinct.

You talk about inflation like you know what it is. Look up the sticker price on your Sport Trac when it was new. Adjust that for inflation and get back to me on how someone could afford that and be middle class.

You keep bringing up $6 a gallon. The average in the US right now is $4.15. The biggest inflation here is the skew you, and your lame sources add to everything. The average gas price will not be $8 in the fall. How much money do you want to wager that it’ll be $8 or above? Put your money where your fake news is.
What starts in CA end up in all the states......on $6.00 gas and then $8.....I just listen to retired oil brokers.....that the events now are out of control...
Poland just had its natural gas cut off....in one day N. Gas jumped 25%. After T in 2018 told Germany that they need to stop with the russian gas and pay up NATO they did neither and they laughed at him. You know why they the EU thought making fun of T was cool ...Well they, the EU got their ass's handed to them and Germany after they laughed at Trump for telling them what to do , So what did Germany just do? reworte their countries laws for military funding to what? What Trump told them to do years ago......the EU is not laughing now.....at T for sure....
and now the EU is in a cluster F trouble out the ass...if they had only listen to T.....it would be....

Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy ...... theorem of mass good effect for all.......vs. What, now? Anti engine+ Anti-oil = 8% inflation Brandon Cluster F......just like EU he screwed up.

And the US now is just a step behind EU with Brandon and the Gas Hate + Engine hate = 8% inflation

What starts in CA end up in all the states......on $6.00 gas and then $8.....I just listen to retired oil brokers.....that the events now are out of control...
Poland just had its natural gas cut off....in one day N. Gas jumped 25%. After T in 2018 told Germany that they need to stop with the russian gas and pay up NATO they did neither and they laughed at him. You know why they the EU thought making fun of T was cool ...Well they, the EU got their ass's handed to them and Germany after they laughed at Trump for telling them what to do , So what did Germany just do? reworte their countries laws for military funding to what? What Trump told them to do years ago......the EU is not laughing now.....at T for sure....
and now the EU is in a cluster F trouble out the ass...if they had only listen to T.....it would be....

Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy ...... theorem of mass good effect for all.......vs. What, now? Anti engine+ Anti-oil = 8% inflation Brandon Cluster F......just like EU he screwed up.

And the US now is just a step behind EU with Brandon and the Gas Hate + Engine hate = 8% inflation
You do that math yet? Of course not.

So how much MONEY do you want to bet on the falls average gas price of $8? You keep spouting it like you actually know what you’re talking about. Back up your running mouth.

Retired oil execs? Give me a break. They’re who keep oil prices high so they can inflate their returns. I assure you that not a single oil exec cares one bit about you, other than the way a drug dealer cares about his customers.

You do that math yet? Of course not.

So how much MONEY do you want to bet on the falls average gas price of $8? You keep spouting it like you actually know what you’re talking about. Back up your running mouth.

Retired oil execs? Give me a break. They’re who keep oil prices high so they can inflate their returns. I assure you that not a single oil exec cares one bit about you, other than the way a drug dealer cares about his customers.
Im not betting on negative with my incoming info on what might happen with Brandon.....but will look into it....on the 8 and 7.89 is 8.00.
Thats for CA......

Their are honest Oil Execs.....out of the biz who tell the truth...due to one thing you dont get they love the country and are concerned...
and want what?...........
Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy ...... theorem of mass good effect for all vs. Anti - OIL - Engine Brandon

Im not betting on negative with my incoming info on what might happen with Brandon.....but will look into it....on the 8 and 7.89 is 8.00.
Thats for CA......

Their are honest Oil Execs.....out of the biz who tell the truth...due to one thing you dont get they love the country and are concerned...
and want what?...........
Pro-Oil = Pro Engine = Solid US Economy ...... theorem of mass good effect for all vs. Anti - OIL - Engine Brandon
Riiiiiiight. I don’t really care what happens in California. California isn’t remotely typical America. You won’t bet on it because you know it’s BS. Even you don’t really believe the garbage you’re spreading.

They aren’t going to come out and say they screwed over their own country to make a buck. It’s been proven time and time again. Read up any on “ethyl” and how they knowing POISONED the country for higher profit margins. How they knowing caused the loss of MILLIONS of IQ points and were DIRECTLY responsible for increase in VIOLENT CRIME, just so they could pocket more money. Read up on that and tell me again they care anything about you other than getting your money.

Do that inflation math yet? I’m still waiting how someone could afford 40k for that Sport Trac you’re driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back