Kyle's 04 XLT registry. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Kyle's 04 XLT registry.

This is the first vehicle I have owned, bought it last spring with 67K on it and it now has 79K.

First MOD's I put on here were the 60" LED Tailgate Bar and Tow hooks (now removed due to the pushbar)

She had terrible tires and only two matched lol, So a month after I picked her I bought my girl a new pair of shoes (Goodyear Forterra's) Absolutely love these tires.

About a month ago I swapped out the reg bulbs and put in Luminitic Blue and Lumintics Yellows(not pics of the yellows yet).

Last week I swapped out the stock 6cd for a Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD

I just mounted the Go Rhino Grille Guard (got it for free since I offered the company that I would do a video feature on it on my website) and Driving Lights on today.

That will probably be the only mods for a while since money is tight again.

Any thoughts on future ideas or general comments are appreciated, cars are not my area of expertise. I'll try to get some good shots of the truck next time i wash her.

(LED Tailgate Bar)
6193053587_36ffd83d89_z.jpg

(Tow Hooks)
6193052153_622d963661_z.jpg

(Luminitic Pure Blue's)
6193054297_5ceb64ec57_z.jpg

(Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD)
6193054339_394a7ccca4_z.jpg

(Grille Guard)
6193572276_5dd90ca2c9_z.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Triton8273

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Front spacers are on and I should have time to do the rears on friday.

Now I'm trying to prioritize the rest of my Mods and just curious on what order some of you would go for

These are my future plans.

3in Body Lift
Treadwright Guard Dog 265's
Cat Back
CAI
4.10 gears and locker

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Kazer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Sneads Ferry, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Excursion PSD
nice x u got there

LMAO.

Hey Kyle

i've got a flowmaster 40 on my truck. i dont know shit about it but its on there

:bsnicker: ;);););)

Teejay4490

Reaction score
City, State
Tallahassee, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 XLT 4x4

Gregorh17

Reaction score
City, State
Haddonfield, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 XLT
how's the end link/links holding up?

Gregorh17

Reaction score
City, State
Haddonfield, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 XLT
oh i didn't that in the 3rd gens pics thread my bad. did you use a different one for the picture above? looks good

Triton8273

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Added this the other day.

Came with a 12V plug but i cut that and hardwired it to the ignition so it begins recording when i turn the truck on and stops when i get out :)

It also has a small 2inch screen that flips down.
picture.php

I have a lot of other small things to add over the next week or so, and tires hopefully in a month or two!