Lift 3rd Gen 02-05: Good Guys Auto Sales | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lift 3rd Gen 02-05: Good Guys Auto Sales

2. I told Froader that person that slashed tires would get bolder, and they followed up by slashing more tires; and if someone slashed my tires, I'd be concerned until I found out otherwise;

FEI (for everyones information)...They didn't follow up with slashing more tires days after mine. They did all of them on the same night. It was just a random act by some punk kids on their way home. As crappy as it is, it's like instead of toilet papering, they slashed tires. That is all.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I misread your post...

FEI (for everyones information)...They didn't follow up with slashing more tires days after mine. They did all of them on the same night. It was just a random act by some punk kids on their way home. As crappy as it is, it's like instead of toilet papering, they slashed tires. That is all.

I'm sorry, I misread your post... Thought they only damaged your vehicle at first. My apologies...

Has anyone verified how GoodGuys does their lifts????

Last I heard they were very secretive about it, and wouldn't tell...

lol... you don't believe me?

I have a EX that was purchased at Good Guys in San Diego. It's an 02 with a 3 innch body lift with the larger springs and struts. I have taken it across country and it has done fine. The only problem was the return hose to the radiator was stretched and rubbed in the belt. It wore out the idler arm puller and and belt tensioner and belt of course I replaced all for about 89 bucks and put in a custom hose. I have taken it off road and it will go anywhere my buddies f250 diesel will go. No problems. The vehicle was lifted by san diego customs before it went to good guys. Oh and I didn't pay 30,000 for it either try 11,500 with less than 50,000 miles on it. No problems what so ever. Oh one thing I had to modify the exhaust, up and over the frame and the spare tire to pass north Carolina emmissions. Used flowmasters sounds great....

I think this is the closest you're going to get to an answer there Talon.

Back