Michigan/Silver lakes dates | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Michigan/Silver lakes dates

Which date are you coming to Silver lakes..Read Instuctions Below.

• Count me in on the 6th

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Count me in on the 27th

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I wish I could go but Michigan is too far!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Lifted95X

The Xplorer U Luv to H8
Reaction score
City, State
EASTPOINTE, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 4.6 Mounty
This poll is to help out 95XLT to figure out which of the two dates people are wanting to go. Please answer the poll, then post name..with date going...and any other helpful info.(Where you would like to meet up, how many are coming with you, etc.)

I'm on the poll for the 6th.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks ssikora! Everyone can keep in mind that you can go both days also..i'll be heading up both weekends so either one doesn;t matter to me

I will be going the 6th for sure. It will be my truck and one other one for sure, maybe one more. I will be meeting up at your college and we can go from there.

Eric

I'll be going the 6th and possibly the 27th. I will be meeting up at GVSU.

Eric

the sixth works for me, and i my have one or two more friends interested in bringin their Xs . Not sure yet but i may just meet you at the dunes. are you expecting to be at the dunes by 10am.. if not just let me know what a good time would be to meet up!

Originally posted by 95XLT
Thanks ssikora! Everyone can keep in mind that you can go both days also..i'll be heading up both weekends so either one doesn;t matter to me

No problem...Just figured it might help out.:D

Everyone...try to meet up at the school if possible so we can have as large of an explorer caravan as possible.

I will be there the 6th for sure...probably the 27th too...Meeting at GVSU sounds like a plan!

The f150world.com group is meeting at silver lake sand dunes on april 6th and I'm happy to report I will be driving from Colorado to Michigan to make the event.

Allright....Glad to see your onboard Matt!!

I will be bringing the F-150 not the Explorer though, sorry guys! :)

Wow that's along haul from CO. Hope to see you there!
Good luck on your trip. I just hope that the weather is nice when we are there.

Eric

yeah it'll be quite a drive. Going to be a hell of an f-150 gathering though, we'll have people from 8 different states there (I get furthest driver award... again, heh heh). So if you see a bunch of f-150's say hello, I know theres been other runs around IL and so forth with the explorer4x4/f150world group before and everyone gets along real well. I'd say mine will be the F-150 with the lights, but I know of three F-150's that will be there with over 10 lights, heh ehh.

Great Matt! I look forward to meeting you and all the other F150 ers. I'll add ya to my list.

I will probably be at both.

Cool, i'll add you to the list..check back for updates

Sorry for the late response, but i can't come this Saturday because I am out of town but I will be at the second one.

Back