Moab 2008 Chat Thread : May 30-June 1 2008 | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2008 Chat Thread : May 30-June 1 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the ones who are/where in Douglas' group get there spot at canyonlands? do we register or ???
I will be leaving Fri am so don't have too much fun on the runs fri.

Tim

Just show up at Cannyonlands and head to the far right rear corner. That should be where the site is and we'll figure it out from there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

F@#k!!! I have to work saturday till noon! Maybe I'll make a daytrip. Kinda nervous that my path runs right through vegas though......

this sucks sitting at work thinking of all the fun of being there

Had to get a tire changed this morning and got cut off. Long story short, the drive shaft broke at 50mph which caused my POS A4ld to break in half! Looks like im out unless the u pull has an a4ld

break in half? holy cow pictures please, glad you are ok at least!!

After looking at the pic it looks like its the tail peice. Is it possible to just change this?

yes sir wish I had one for ya I would overnight it or meet ya at the CO/NM border.....all my A4LD parts are gonzo

joey haul ass up to trinidad I got one I'll give ya let me know soon!

I found a housing peice at the junk yard. Gonna put it in now.

Made it to Moab with no problems. $4000 worth of tranny work on the F-350 pays off. I was able to maintain no less than 55 through the mountains and the tranny temp never creeped over 200 degrees, than quickly went back down after a hill to a steady 170 :thumbsup:

Painter Ken is also here, we rolled in together.

Im out for sure, have fun guys.

$4000 worth of tranny work

what is it a friggin airplane transmission or some crap? Holey moley!
LOL

Enjoy Moab you guys, so jealous

:mad:

DRAT!! I'm sitting at my desk at work staring at my Moab pictures on the back of my door

- You guys have fun!!! (keep the rubber side down)

:mad:

...X3...But don't be shy on sending pics from the trails each day...:D

After a late start yesterday afternoon we're 166 mi. away. Should be there by 4:00-4:30 PM. :D:D See you guy's soon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have fun guys, widsh I could have come.:( But my reward for not going will be seen soon:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back