Photos - Moab 2021 - EF's 25th anniversary | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Moab 2021 - EF's 25th anniversary

Which weekend for Moab 2021?

• May 1-2

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • May 8-9

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • May 15-16

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • May 22-23

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • May 29-30

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I will make my reservations this week or next. Have not been in a few years.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am IN! No more maybe. I can't wait to get back out there. It's been a long time (2008)

Put me on the maybe list. It will depend on if I obtain a certain vehicle or not... :help:

Do you want to obtain a bronco II?

I'll be a tentative... maybe. Gotta recoup my funds from the Colorado trip. But I've always wanted to go to Moab.

I made my reservations at Canyonlands, I will be arriving Monday, May 10th and leaving Monday, May 17th.

I just added an RSVP sign in at the top of the page. If you plan on attending please sign in with the number of people in your group.

I hope I can get a hold of this truck I'm looking at buying. I'll feel a lot better about trailering either of my rigs up there than running solo. Not too crazy about driving a manual (if I take Stripe) for 1200 miles. I've been driving him for 2 years and I'm still clumsy on the clutch.

Waiting on confirmation from Canyonlands, but tentative plan is arrival early-to-mid week and stay through the 17th. . .

Paul

This is tempting since all my plan this year has been canceled.

This event is a way out But looks like I will not be attending. May 14th will be my wifes last chemo treatment.
I do intent on still getting to Moab in '21 maybe late summer or early fall??

This event is a way out But looks like I will not be attending. May 14th will be my wifes last chemo treatment.
I do intent on still getting to Moab in '21 maybe late summer or early fall??

Wishing you and your wife all the best. Get through that crap and there will be plenty of time for more runs:chug:

I'm going to say a maybe on this. Goal would be to finish the Navajo and bring both JP and the Navajo with Zukman. We'll see what happens.

May is a very long time away in this world we live in now. Especially with things changing daily.

It's so surreal, as we're literally living history right now. These times will be looked back on and talked about for ages.

I'm tentative right now. But now that I have a rig that is capable and reliable enough. Would be a good place to break in the Ranger.

tim

Confirmed for Canyonlands, arriving Tuesday the 11th and staying through Monday the 17th - - been five long years since my last trip. . .

Paul

Covid or not, these are Rookie attendance numbers posted. We gotta Bump that up!

Need to promote this event folks, the forum, social media, friends, etc...

This is the 25th anniversary, and a milestone that needs proper acknowledgement, and participation!

C'mon ! ! It's MOAB ! ! ! !
Golden Crack.JPG

(RIP B3)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Covid or not, these are Rookie attendance numbers posted. We gotta Bump that up!

Need to promote this event folks, the forum, social media, friends, etc...

This is the 25th anniversary, and a milestone that needs proper acknowledgement, and participation!

Fuddy duddy alert :(

25th anniversary or not... I'm not going unless I've got my shots. Sorry, but after seeing three friends in my car club die from COVID within the past couple months, I just don't want to risk it. My life may be different right now, and not as fun as it could be, but it's still a life.

I just want this crap to be done with!

BTW, Char has her first shot in her since she is high risk. I won't be getting mine until it's open to everyone, whenever that is:banghead:

Back