Order timeline

SHUMAX

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Explorer Sport
How long does it currently take to receive a vehicle you order? I'm considering a 2023 ST. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump

How long does it currently take to receive a vehicle you order? I'm considering a 2023 ST. Thanks!
There are already several existing threads on 2023 orders. Check those out and you will get an idea. Also, although this thread isn't on an Explorer, it may give you more of an idea since they are from the same factory, MY2023 Aviator Order Timeline Tracking thread

Peter

I ordered mine yesterday. 2023 ST with the 400 package and the 21’s. Nothing else. Just like I like it. Haha.

They said it would be early….May! Sheew.

Shumax

Well, December would be a write-off. Apparently, the factory will shut down on December 17th for the Christmas break. Early May seems a bit late but you really can't tell anymore.

Peter

Well, December would be a write-off. Apparently, the factory will shut down on December 17th for the Christmas break. Early May seems a bit late but you really can't tell anymore.

Peter
I ordered a Timberline mid-odctober... It's planned to blend 5 Jan and already showing in production on teh Ford tractking website.

My guess... I should get my Timberline end January, beginning Feb...

I saw some explorer ordered in september, already built and at the dealer now...

My son ordered his in AUgust, received it Dec 30, 2022. I believe it went into production late November.

Ordered: 8/24,22
Production: 12/01/22
built: 12/5/2022
Received 12/30/22

My son ordered his in AUgust, received it Dec 30, 2022. I believe it went into production late November.

Ordered: 8/24,22
Production: 12/01/22
built: 12/5/2022
Received 12/30/22
I just got info tonight about my Timber... It's now at the Chicago Modification Center for tow hook and protection plates. ETA is now 14-30 Jan.

Back