Paragon Update Please Read!

sn0border88

Master Apprentice
Reaction score
City, State
Souderton, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT
Ok so far i have definated from earthquake and 95offroad for either day, and bloominx for the 30th. Tilt, blee and leenjen, you all posted on the thread, are you intrested? Please confirm. Everyone, please confirm with me by either post here or PM that you are good for either dates listed or that you are a definate. As it stands now i believe i will be there and will let you guys know ASAP. Also, Spas told me she was good to go, but i havent heard from here in a while, can someone check with her if you have her number or something. So far, by looking at everyones mods, we are all on about the same lvl, cept for quake. Im thinkin of green 3's :p , early blues :eek: for the whole group, but id like to try out a few blacks if possible. :D As it stands now we are good for saturday, even if i cant make it, caus you need at least 3. Please, PM me directly with responses. Thanks, and let kick some trail ass that weekend.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well since i got this saturday off I can't get it off now. Plus I have problem with my dipstick (broke off block) so I'm not trying to loose all my oil in the middle of no where.

sn0border88 said:
. Im thinkin of green 3's :p , early blues :eek: for the whole group, but id like to try out a few blacks if possible. :D

Green trails.. we don't do no green mall trails..

blee, are you in or not. (and dont worry, we will hit some bigger trails ;) ) and bloomin, i take it sunday wont work?

hmmmm... what am I capable of? ...... Im new to the sport (sarcastic)... :p lets just say... ya dont have to worry bout lil ol' me :D

well Im definitly in.... Ben, your going too right?

snoborder... Ill take ya up on those blacks :eek:

quake, i thought your were running a stock x? thats what your sig says.

sn0border88 said:
quake, i thought your were running a stock x? thats what your sig says.

He also has a zuki or something small that they just recently finished building.

I probibly can get sunday but not saturday for sure

Blee1099 said:
He also has a zuki or something small that they just recently finished building.

yeah... what he said.

lets see some pictures! lol i just hope i can keep up with you guys

hey all
yeah i can go either saterday or sunday, i still havn't spoken to any of my friends but i will soon. my x is pretty stock esp for off-roading but stock sports are still better then most...

I will do my damndest, guys. Got some serious issues to deal with at home though, so I can't say I'll be there for 100% certain, but I'll try :(

Are y'all doing this saturday and sunday?? I have nothing to wheel right now (unless I steal my pals' 4runner, LOL) so I need a ride along seat... I take great pics ;)

sometin smells fishy round here....... :p

It is ON! As of now there are 4 definates, quake, blee, tilt and 95. Bloomin is a poss for sunday, and thats probably my best shot as well, so right now its alookin like sunday the 31st. Spas has so gerenously offered to be picture *****, if she dosent have some wheels of her own. All i can say is, im glad i could re-unite the "crew," and hopefully restore great white to its former glory. remember, 730ish at the exxon/mobile, whatever it is. Its the big assed gas station. Make sure you check everything out with the paragon rules and if you need a waiver GET IT! (remember, it must be notarized) if not, we can try and sneak you in, i do have methods to doing this, but i will not guarentee entry. Bring the camcorders, caus this is gonna be one to remember.

DAMN you guys always pick sundays. i will have to see whats going on. Saturday would be more possible. If i make it i will also take you up on the blacks :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the noterized waiver policy only pertains to minors, those under the age of 18 ONLY. Im sorry but there will be no sneaking anyone into hte park, you will get in serious trouble thet way and never be allowed back in the park again.

sn0border88: just outa curiosity, how many times have you been to Paragon?

Back