Pismo the weekend of June 2nd. | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo the weekend of June 2nd.

Ok, so my game plan is to pack up and head out of SF around 6am Saturday morning, and be at Pismo about 10am, and head back home about 7-8pm that night (yea, it makes for a really, really long day)

Zuk runs, and is just sitting in the driveway.. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

At the moment i have no idea whether i will make it or not, my mountaineer needs what i am expecting to be a lot of work for the front suspension, but it might end up being a simple alignment, i will know for sure by tomorrow night. i am so ready and would love to go, i took off of work for it already, but ill post up here tomorrow to confirm my plans. if not this trip then part 2 for sure.

oh and arvin--just curious about the current condition of your mountaineer, will you be driving it at all this weekend?

oh and arvin--just curious about the current condition of your mountaineer, will you be driving it at all this weekend?

it was stripped a couple weeks ago of the interior, becuase i was gonna try to get it caged with seats and new bypasses in the back, but the guy ended up flaking. so i put the interior and stuff back in. shes not only one headlight and as of right now, no fan to cool the motor. im gonna try to get my electric fan working today, i probably will take it on friday or saturday. i wont mash it super hard, but if i get my fan on, i'll drive a little. probably gonna come with my brother in his modded bronco2 also.

froader. pm me your phone number and anyone else going. mine is 805=235-4642

Think i might be out. My truck is still in the shop.

PM me if you want my cell phone #. I will not post it publicly..

Tom you don't want us calling you when EF is down?:p:

No, it's the heavy breathing for 30 minutes phone calls I don't want..

And, you can get spam sent to your cell phone via SMS these days..

i'm sorry about the heavy breathing, i've got asthma ;)

alright so theres six pages of posting but no set plan, i know froader said he's more than likely going to be there on friday?(i'm sure he'll confirm) and everyone else has just said that ya they're going or no they're not. i'm planning on being there friday noon to afternoon and probably saturday morning, so if anyone is planning on going friday (like froader mentioned) let's try to meet on the beach near the entrance, chime in and vote for a time to meet(i live here so i can be there whenever) and i guess since all you guys are camping we'll play it by ear for the meet up on saturday. opinions? comments?

i've already confirmed going weeks ago lmao...i guess thats why we all are giving our phone numbers to clark kent....i am in the caravan with froader as he is posting times tonight of departure...

do we pay for the camping when we get there???
btw froader, for some reason you are invisible and when you post i don't get sent a notification...it only happens with you...

do we pay for the camping when we get there???
btw froader, for some reason you are invisible and when you post i don't get sent a notification...it only happens with you...

ya that would be the cheapest way to go

i wasn't sure if we weren't giving clark kent our info and he was doing a group pay before hand or what...i was just checking...

im comin out saturday noonish and gonna camp. we should start a seperate thread to say whos coming and what time they're coming and what not.

Well pismo is looking pretty promising for me now, i will be showing up noon/early afternoon. i have arvin's number (clarkkent) so i will give him a call. Hope it all works out for me and i will see you guys this weekend.

hey matt, u comin saturday or friday?

and froader, dont forget my tiki!!!!! haha.

ya, i forgot to say which day...im comin up saturday afternoon.

this may be a dumb question, but is everyone bringing tents? i have a tent, its pretty big, but i could just fold down the seats in my truck and sleep there. let me know.

and froader - i remember in another thread you said you had an explorer forum windshield banner you werent using. if you still have no use for it, you think i can buy that from you this weekend?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back