Pismo the weekend of June 2nd. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo the weekend of June 2nd.

Those giant trailer balls are funny...there was a vendor selling those at the off road swap meet. Oddly, that trailer ball looks almost normal on that truck:confused: I'm sure that top one is real effective too:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so.... whos in so far? we should make a list or something.

i'm most likely in, theres a chance i wont bring my mounty but i still want to make it up there anyway.

fox%20air%20bump.jpg

ohhhh a hydraulic bump stop. yummy. i need some of those. :)

hey we should make it a trip to go to cracked crab like cgriffin said.

I've penciled in the dates, need to put the zuk back together. I may up the coil rate for this so it doesn't bottom out so easily.

so.... whos in so far? we should make a list or something.

I was gonna be in but I have lost 5th gear in my auto the other day. I changed the fluid and can't get it back :(:thumbdwn:

I'll find a link that will help you find apartments... hold on.

hey cgriffin, are you trying to sell me those bumpstops??!? i want them. argh impulse buying!

where are you guys meeting exactly? parking lot by the entrance or what? and what time?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ya that works, i only have one class friday morning, i get done at 10 so i can be at pismo within 15 minutes, i'm just trying to plan my day/weekend.

Back