Pismo the weekend of June 2nd. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo the weekend of June 2nd.

hey white96x, u live in slo?? no way. weird froader i thought the trip was "june 2nd" saturday? are u guys stayiing till sunday? u gonna camp?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey white96x, u live in slo?? no way. weird froader i thought the trip was "june 2nd" saturday? are u guys stayiing till sunday? u gonna camp?

arvin-ya i transfered to poly in january, been in slo since then, i don't have the explorer up here though, was gonna drive home to get it memorial day weekend for this meet.

cool beans. imma gona go saturday and camp till sunday. my lights on my truck are no workee, so i cant mobb at night. im soo bummed, my truck was supposed to get caged this weekend with a bunch of new crap, but the guy cant work on it till mid june. errr... and i wanted to show off the new stuff! oh well.

whats it cost to camp on the beach??? can you just drive up and pay like the old days???

its five bucks to drive onto the beach, and i think like 10 bucks to camp or something. :)

cool, and thanks...i'm gonna try to get my jobs done and some camping money together before then...i just got to many money pits going but i'll need some free time too...:cool:

yeh i hope to see you there man. pm me for my number if ur planning on coming.

Ok, the zuk is back together and running again. Yea, I painted the rear half, and fixed a minor problem with a shock mount, and did some checks on the coil overs.

I was debating on upping the coil spring rate, and then I just decided to add more nitrogen to the shocks. Love the adjustments I can do!

Mostly black. The frame leads are red.

I'd like to see how it powers up stuff too, and I was given a challenge long ago to crawl up a certain area..

Oh and I'm considering just coming down for Saturday. it's about 3-4hrs from Pinole to Oceano, and I really don't feel like loading up the camper..

dumb question....do you need to have the flagged 8' whip on the beach also??? and where do you find them???

u dont need a whip. thats only glamis. here at pismo, its only for non-street legal vehicles i.e. quads, dirtbikes, sandrails.

tbars, when do you plan on leaving? My dad and I are going to be leaving Friday morning between 10am an 11am. If you can and want to leave Friday, we can carvan up there. That goes for anyone else that is down in SoCal and planning on going.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i was thinking early friday morning, i'm a morning person lol...i am still trying to round up front end parts so they can be put on before then but no matter what, i am going to do whatever i can to get there, even as is...your dad lives by me??? and where are you planning to meet at???

Back